Yeah so..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Big_Rob, Aug 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing as im well and truely out of action/work tehehehe sciatica. I decided to take a drive down to Hythe or hyve how ever you spell It, And let me just say all rob can can conclude from this recce is the bar maids obviously on holidays from college/uni are completely gagging for it.. But the pub on the corner I think its called the carousel Is run by a couple of woofters, its good when you can still here the crackle of gunfire whilst going for a fag though, Robs conclusion is its a weird place. Share you experiences.

2. been feckin gated every time ive been there!

3. Travelling with Rosy and Jim, that will always happen to you.

4. You what you fuckers ignoring my great topic yeah.... we'll see.

but in all seriousness somebody must of had some funny experiecnes here, theres a certain booty i know which i wont mention. But yeah kent girls like this lol.

5. It’s just as well you had the courage to say all of this before you were blocked. It’s about time someone had the courage to be sick all over themselves and say what they really think. See you? Really, see you? We’re pals, mate.

What else’s new?

6. Seeing as im well and truely out of school as it's the summer holidays. I decided to ride my BMX to Hythe or hyve how ever you spell It, And let me just say all rob can can conclude from this delightful summertime ride is the bar maids obviously on holidays from college/uni won't serve me as i'm obviously only 11 years old.. But the pub on the corner I think its called the carousel Is run by a couple of nice blokes who offered me a glass of funny-smelling lemonade and a Sherbet Dab, its good when you can still here the crackle of gunfire whilst being dry-bummed by a fag though, Robs conclusion is its a weird place but i really really liked it and I'm going back tomorrow if my Mum lets me and my latest "Uncle" has fixed my bike. Share you experiences or i will continue to post.

Fixed. The Iron Duke will settle up. He's good like that

7. All lies.

If the OP had sciatica instead of being a doss cunt, he wouldnt be able to drive.

8. This is the work of a diseased mind.

9. Rob. If the barmaids are gagging for it, why did you end up in a pub run by "woofters"? DMS asks something you want to share?

10. @ Taff49, Thank you fella, you just made my day!!!!