Yeaaahhh!! A FRIDAY NIGHT Thread!!!!

Well, I survived you fuckitty fuctards.

I'll update you all laters, like..
Every day you wake up is a good one.

Likewise. Best wishes, hope you're keeping well sir.

As an aside, a PSNI Inspector mate of mine bought and read your book in a single sitting. Near enough wet himself laughing. Your adoring public demands another :D

Thanks. So, do all windows taste the same? Or do some windows taste different?
Windows 10 is a completely different flavour to Windows Stained Glass which are also different again to Windows Double Glazed with faux Georgian bars.

As a beginner, try window envelopes first. They really are quite flavoursomely inoffensive.

Hope that helps.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Windows 10 is a completely different flavour to Windows Stained Glass which are also different again to Windows Double Glazed with faux Georgian bars.

As a beginner, try window envelopes first. They really are quite flavoursomely inoffensive.

Hope that helps.
The lead in the stained ones however is poisonous if you eat it, but licking it is Ok

Sadly @ACAB s gsoh expired, hence him negativing my posts like a spastic chimp
'Negativing' your posts as you put it indicates that @ACAB's sense of humour is functioning properly and fully. You are just not humorous by any measure known to humankind. Live with that knowledge and take heed of m'learned friend @old_n_fat's recent post... you know it makes sense.

I'd be very grateful if you could please stop posting to this website. Every time you log on, it lowers the average IQ of the readership by 55 points.

Thanks in advance.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Hope that helps.
A bit sharp sometimes though.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Nowt worse than a paper cut apparently although those people that persistency tell you that have obviously never cut off both legs and and arm with a dirty rusty chain saw.
Yes, but they could be 'armless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W The NAAFI Bar 0
W The NAAFI Bar 22
PartTimePongo Military History and Militaria 1