Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown - has she left yet, does anyone know?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
She's going to give us her opinion on tomorrow's newspapers on the bbc news channel tonight.

More misuse of licence payers' money.

Alibhai-Brown given yet another BBC platform to slate the Government on Dateline London today.
For once, I’d love the Presenter to challenge her on her assertion made last summer - that the UK response to the pandemic was awful and they should be following the example set by India, which was dealing with the pandemic exceptionally well. That was before the pandemic went out of control in India and almost 200,000 deaths later. Well, Yasmin, care to eat a bit of humble pie? Like that is going to happen with a very compliant BBC!
I also note she still hasn’t fcuked off yet, 3 days after the UK officially left the EU!

Alibhai-Brown given yet another BBC platform to slate the Government on Dateline London today.
compliant BBC!
I also note she still hasn’t fcuked off yet, 3 days after the UK officially left the EU!
She is in a Tier 4, I'm sure she will do as soon as she can

syrup

LE
For once, I’d love the Presenter to challenge her on her assertion made last summer - that the UK response to the pandemic was awful and they should be following the example set by India, which was dealing with the pandemic exceptionally well. That was before the pandemic went out of control in India and almost 200,000 deaths later. Well, Yasmin, care to eat a bit of humble pie? Like that is going to happen with a very compliant BBC!

Follow the example set by India

I'm not sure gang rape and shitting in the street is going to help with Covid

Maybe we should start a crowd funding page, "Help Yasmin achieve her never ending assertion that she will leave the UK".

For once, I’d love the Presenter to challenge her on her assertion made last summer - that the UK response to the pandemic was awful and they should be following the example set by India, which was dealing with the pandemic exceptionally well. That was before the pandemic went out of control in India and almost 200,000 deaths later. Well,

If there were any doubt, she posts here in the guise of @earth.

Follow the example set by India

I'm not sure gang rape and shitting in the street is going to help with Covid
Don't forget head wobbling, very important in the fight against Covid is head wobbling. Meanwhile the Indian cricket team is refusing to play the last test in Brisbane because of the lockdown requirements in Queensland for anyone coming from NSW. The fact that the Aussies haven't lost at the Gabba since 1988 and India has never won at the Gabba seem to have been overlooked by them.

Don't forget head wobbling, very important in the fight against Covid is head wobbling. Meanwhile the Indian cricket team is refusing to play the last test in Brisbane because of the lockdown requirements in Queensland for anyone coming from NSW. The fact that the Aussies haven't lost at the Gabba since 1988 and India has never won at the Gabba seem to have been overlooked by them.

Will Indian Chicken Flu be the next pandemic?