Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown - has she left yet, does anyone know?

Further to my last, I’ve also complained about her ‘outrageous racist outburst’ to ofcom.
May I respectfully suggest that everyone does the same.

And risk plod knocking on your door to investigate a hate crime

exsniffer

Old-Salt
It could get unintentionally funny content eventually, imagine a BBC version of The Dambusters, all the Nazis would be still be white of course, but all the English cast could be black including Guy Gibson
And his dog?

Too late (again)

Last edited:
How does the likes of Grimes get investigated by the Police? Is it that the public complain and the Police look in to the complaint, if so, enough complaints about YAB and the Police must take action?

Just a thought.
Starkey = Hiddeously White Male.
Grimes = Hiddeously White Male.
YAB. = Not white = Bullet proof.

That'll be a nice change from the usual hysterical outrage from ARRSE snowflakes who lose their shit if they even see a TV advert featuring just black people, but who also have a sniggering obsession with bringing up that dog at every available opportunity.

There's always one :biggrin:
Disagreement for the sake of disagreement.
Well done :salut:

exsniffer

Old-Salt
A chance to admire JHB's rack and listen to a little common sense

UKRaider

Old-Salt
The first time I became aware of the loverly Julia H-B. and her magnificent upper superstructure was the sweet smile on her face when Owen Jones slammed his teddy into the corner and flounced off during that Sky news newspaper review programme.

Enjoy...

8b9d6aa16cd5e3e380a011154cfcf949.jpg

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
There's always one :biggrin:
Disagreement for the sake of disagreement.
Well done :salut:

Apologies - I forgot that ARRSE should be strictly an echo chamber on such matters and hypocrisy never called out.

Actually, it's disagreement because your self-congratulatory message about not a single white person being bothered about such black on white racism doesn't harmonise with the jibber jabber in multiple active threads, including this one. For the sake of clarity, that doesn't mean I support BLM, labour, or a woke-Marxist insurgency.

Apologies - I forgot that ARRSE should be strictly an echo chamber on such matters and hypocrisy never called out.

Actually, it's disagreement because your self-congratulatory message about not a single white person being bothered about such black on white racism doesn't harmonise with the jibber jabber in multiple active threads, including this one. For the sake of clarity, that doesn't mean I support BLM, labour, or a woke-Marxist insurgency.

Hope your mood gets better as the day progresses.
BTW, look up 'Cognitive Dissonance' as you Disagreed with my post then appeared to Agree with it.
Your apology is accepted...

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Who's hiding in here ?
1602852228792.png

Offa

War Hero
That'll be a nice change from the usual hysterical outrage from ARRSE snowflakes who lose their shit if they even see a TV advert featuring just black people, but who also have a sniggering obsession with bringing up that dog at every available opportunity.
Can you say 'sniggering'?

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt
Hope your mood gets better as the day progresses.
BTW, look up 'Cognitive Dissonance' as you Disagreed with my post then appeared to Agree with it.
Your apology is accepted...
You've dismissed my point by first claiming I'm simply disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing and secondly putting it down to my "mood". You've then conducted an imaginary conversation in your head where I'm apologising because you've done enough to thoroughly win the argument.

There's plenty to criticise in the current "culture wars", but abandoning a sense of reality and self-awareness only weakens your position.

Good point. I put it down to the unconscious bias I've picked up from ARRSE.

kalliste

Clanker
And his dog?

Too late (again)
When I move to the Philippines I'm going to get a Black Lab and call him that name. They don't appear to care about the n word there, in fact use it as a derogatory term for Filipinos who've been out in the sun too much and gone dark.

Last edited:
You've dismissed my point by first claiming I'm simply disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing and secondly putting it down to my "mood". You've then conducted an imaginary conversation in your head where I'm apologising because you've done enough to thoroughly win the argument.

There's plenty to criticise in the current "culture wars", but abandoning a sense of reality and self-awareness only weakens your position.

I think you need to lighten up a bit because you are presenting as a bit of a bore.
It's Friday, try to be happy and if possible be nice to people.
On the other hand...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

You are Graculus's sock and I claim my 5 Euros.

Alright you aren't, but your stroppy, virtue-signalling, windmilling whine sure sounds like him.

As for the mention of "that dog", it's an easily relatable and schoolboy-humorous metaphor for the continuously growing PC strictures put in place to muzzle us from uttering thoughtcrimes.

You are Graculus's sock and I claim my 5 Euros.

Alright you aren't, but your stroppy, virtue-signalling, windmilling whine sure sounds like him.

As for the mention of "that dog", it's an easily relatable and schoolboy-humorous metaphor for the continuously growing PC strictures put in place to muzzle us from uttering thoughtcrimes.

My post really didn't have anything to do with Wg/Cdr Gibson's dog and everything to do with the word 'Honky'
My Mrs (who is Black Afro Caribbean heritage) calls me that all the time.
Am I bothered?
Nope.
I also don't know any white person of my acquaintance who would be bothered either.
Amazingly enough 3ToedSloth managed to turn this into an issue.
Just looking for an argument I'll be bound, there's a lot of it about especially on this forum.

ETA Spelt 'Acquaintance' rong

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Ive decided that I will no longer be buying stuff from companies that do not represent my demographic in their adverts, after all, if they don't feel the need to represent me then I'm clearly not in their target market....

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, except in a Yorkshire accent - it may be misunderstood to be asking if the African has come inside...

Latest Threads