Yasmin Alibhai-Brown - has she left yet, does anyone know?

Yasmin was on BBC dateline london on saturday and such a fascinating watch it is, in the way of understanding your enemy front. Yasmin hasn't changed a step, as she was lording a lady in kerala who stopped corona and china, in relation to the rubbishness of the british government and a discussion on lifting and shifting the Hong kong populace to the UK, in the style of a ugandan lift.
The fragrant Yasmin, will never leave this country to live elsewhere. There is no other country she can go to that will pay for her to bite the hand that feeds her.

Paul O'Grady said he would leave if the Tories got in, that was 2015, still here. There are others, I think when no one gives a shite and begs them to stay it sink's in, no one cares.
In fairness to O'Grady, he did sod off to (I think) Italy, but he said his mates there got sick of him and asked him to leave.

The fragrant Yasmin, will never leave this country to live elsewhere. There is no other country she can go to that will pay for her to bite the hand that feeds her.
True, but I always find her incredible.... The country offered her family a safe place and she pretty much never has a good word to say about the place, that takes real dedication to her craft.

True, but I always find her incredible.... The country offered her family a safe place and she pretty much never has a good word to say about the place, that takes real dedication to her craft.
If you don't earn it it, you don't appreciate it. She was gifted a place in a free country and has forgotten how and why she is here. One of the reasons I like being British, is that we carry on doing the right thing despite belters like the lovely Yasmin kicking us in the nuts.

rubbishness of the british government and a discussion on lifting and shifting the Hong kong populace to the UK, in the style of a ugandan lift.
I'd be more than happy for the HK refugees to find a new home in Scotland. All those voters grateful to the British government...

Placing the HKers in NI wouldn't half change the political demographic.

I'd be more than happy for the HK refugees to find a new home in Scotland. All those voters grateful to the British government...
But how long would that gratitude last, one generation is my bet.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
If you don't earn it it, you don't appreciate it. She was gifted a place in a free country and has forgotten how and why she is here. One of the reasons I like being British, is that we carry on doing the right thing despite belters like the lovely Yasmin kicking us in the nuts.
An observation that could be made of the wider benefits culture.

I lived for many years in Crawley and one can compare the state of the houses given to those who originally came down from a blitzed-out London and were happy and grateful, and the dole-wallahs and more recent arrivals. Little palaces versus shít-tips, frankly.

The fragrant Yasmin deserves more, and free. She's decided so. So, she moans.

That, or even more cynically she just churns out the pump she does because she's realised that there's a gullible, self-flagellating Guardian readership and it pays good money.

Either way up, she's contemptible.

oooh now there's a word to conjure with. Just for the record at least the Germans considered that word apt given the size of our army in comparison to the European ones. Yas on the other hand is being allowed to be contemptible because we're like that.

a gullible, self-flagellating Guardian Independent/Stannit readership and it pays good money.

Neither of the above publications feature on my 'News' folder, thankfully; my blood pressure can only go so high. The Graun does get a daily read, but I've been vaccinated.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads