Yasmin Alibhai-Brown - has she left yet, does anyone know?

\
Whew! It was cold and dark in that jail; last one I was in was very hot and nasty, but no rats that I saw (they'd all probably been eaten). This one had rats in profusion, all bearing an odd resemblance to Daniel Craig at his bravest, smirking with great self-regard, urinating incontinently and passing secret entreaties to the turnkey.

I knew all that campaigning would pay off.

Yabba was a guest on Jeremy Vine's telly show, yesterday. She was pulled up by a woman caller who said she was sick of Yabba's prejudice. JV then said something about not making personal insults, although Yabba does it all the time and is never challenged.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Yabba was a guest on Jeremy Vine's telly show, yesterday. She was pulled up by a woman caller who said she was sick of Yabba's prejudice. JV then said something about not making personal insults, although Yabba does it all the time and is never challenged.

There seems to be a certain privilege afforded to some.

She is still here unfortunately and gobbing off as usual. She is one of the talking heads on Dateline London on BBC News Channel today. What a piece of work she is. She has just apologised to “the whole world” for Priti Patel, because, just like Yabba, her family came to this country as part of the influx of Ugandan Asians expelled by Amin.
I know which one I’d rather have living in this country! I thought she was fcuking off if Boris became PM? Why is she still spouting her bile on the BBC?

She is still here unfortunately and gobbing off as usual. She is one of the talking heads on Dateline London on BBC News Channel today. What a piece of work she is. She has just apologised to “the whole world” for Priti Patel, because, just like Yabba, her family came to this country as part of the influx of Ugandan Asians expelled by Amin.
I know which one I’d rather have living in this country! I thought she was fcuking off if Boris became PM?

Why is she still spouting her bile on the BBC?

No doubt she has many allies in Auntie's corridors

No doubt she has many allies in Auntie's corridors

She must do, maybe knows where a few "bodies are buried". What gets me though is that she doesn't actually know anything much about anything. As a contributor, she's worthless.

She blocked me on Twitter: I posted a photo of my old Sierra Cosworth, captioned "I'll get you to Heathrow REALLY fast. 4 doors, big boot."

She blocked me on Twitter: I posted a photo of my old Sierra Cosworth, captioned "I'll get you to Heathrow REALLY fast. 4 doors, big boot."
White van, duct tape and a midnight trip to the council tip (in winter) or better still off the end of a long pier.

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown Dateline London

She's an obnoxious, whiny, hate UK, Guardianista; her on BBC promoting her bile yet again shows why Johnson correct to privatise C4 and most of BBC

Priti Patel: "Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, you obviously hate UK and majority dislike your divisive hate speech. We have concluded it is best for one-nation UK inclusivity you voluntarily permanently leave UK within 6 months or you will be exiled to South Georgia in perpetuity"

PS Polish woman shot her foot with "Only recruiting people with talent {we need}, there are a lot of people with talents and skills"

PPS Foot: WTF £2.5million compo for shot in foot?

PPPS Snigger France accuses Brexit UK of blackmail

Or you’ll be in the Brown stuff.

Actually, by definition, someone (or thing) kind of has to be...

*takes additional notes about general population of ArRSe.

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown Dateline London

She's an obnoxious, whiny, hate UK, Guardianista; her on BBC promoting her bile yet again shows why Johnson correct to privatise C4 and most of BBC

Priti Patel: "Yasmin Alibhai-Brown, you obviously hate UK and majority dislike your divisive hate speech. We have concluded it is best for one-nation UK inclusivity you voluntarily permanently leave UK within 6 months or you will be exiled to South Georgia in perpetuity"

PS Polish woman shot her foot with "Only recruiting people with talent {we need}, there are a lot of people with talents and skills"

PPS Foot: WTF £2.5million compo for shot in foot?

PPPS Snigger France accuses Brexit UK of blackmail

She is also bloody rude - serially interrupting other panellists

She’s still here - spouting off on the BBC just now. “Tories bad, other countries response to Covid19 brilliant, blah, blah”. If it’s so bad, once we get through this, please do most of us a big favour and just fcuk off! :x
45B3AD9A-3693-4397-A3B5-407C385CAD11.jpeg

She’s still here - spouting off on the BBC just now. “Tories bad, other countries response to Covid19 brilliant, blah, blah”. If it’s so bad, once we get through this, please do most of us a big favour and just fcuk off! :x

Thing is, we haven't really done all that much different from the other EU nations that imposed Lockdown policies.

Suspect India is going to have a rough time soon, she might want to avoid that subcontinent.

Thing is, we haven't really done all that much different from the other EU nations that imposed Lockdown policies.

Suspect India is going to have a rough time soon, she might want to avoid that subcontinent.

Well, if that's the case, then let's get the bitch a ticket!