YarS' anti-west Russian apologist thread

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
YarS seems to be struggling with the fact that Russia was an ally o Nazi Germany for the first 2 years of WW2
Not more, that with fact, that other years we were ally of UK and USA. There are no practical differences between Nazies, Septics and Brits. Just a different tribes of the West barbarians.
And that was after many years in the 1930s when the Russians secretly provided help and facilities to build up the German military in contravention of the Treaty of Versailles
Political and military cooperation between Germany and USSR was finished in 1933, and the proxy war in Spain was started.

Ukrainians said, that only Crymea cost more that 1 trillion of dollars. Add here Donbass, add South Osetia and Abhazia...
It's okay for him to squirrel away $60Bn so long as he gives you more lebensraum?
Showing once again you don't understand the difference between an agreement and a pact. The latter splitting E Europe into Soviet and Nazi zones and led to you seizing the Baltic states and then running away in Finland
No. Transition govt mean elections, on which Assad also can win.
Possibility under his current system. Unlikely with internationally monitored and allowing all of the displaced to vote. See unanimous UNSC Resolution 2254and the Geneva communique

Not more, that with fact, that other years we were ally of UK and USA. There are no practical differences between Nazies, Septics and Brits. Just a different tribes of the West barbarians.

Political and military cooperation between Germany and USSR was finished in 1933, and the proxy war in Spain was started.

How strange I could have sworn the Molotov Ribbentrop pact was in 1939, as was the Joint invasion of Poland.

Either Your talking absolute unmitigated bollox or your talking absolute unmitigated bollox

I wonder which it could be

What a nasty little bigot you are

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's okay for him to squirrel away $60Bn so long as he gives you more lebensraum?
Sure. First of all, there are no even one evidence, that this money were really going from Russia. Second, Putin had gave to Russia much more that steal (even in most wet dreams of West "experts"). Third, he'd increased wealth of Russian majority more then 5 times. He is a good chief, and even trillion is not enough to pay him for his good work.

Showing once again you don't understand the difference between an agreement and a pact. The latter splitting E Europe into Soviet and Nazi zones and led to you seizing the Baltic states and then running away in Finland
Bla-bla-bla. "Pact" is a German word. In Russian it was "dogovor" - "treaty", "deal". You just demonstrate one more time, that you are honourless animals, if one type of your words means less than another. And yes, of course, there were secret appendicies to this treaty about divide of Europe. I'm sure, that even your degenerative government was not aviable just to sign not-offencive pact without some bonuses.
Possibility under his current system. Unlikely with internationally monitored and allowing all of the displaced to vote. See unanimous UNSC Resolution 2254and the Geneva communique
Likely or unlikely it is not your f-ng business. It should be choice of Syrian people, nobody else. Your investments in FSA as our future investments in Free Scotland Army are influense in the inner politic of the other state.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
How strange I could have sworn the Molotov Ribbentrop pact was in 1939, as was the Joint invasion of Poland.
Ha! Munich agreement was in 1938, and just after this was joint German-Polish-Hungarian inavasion of Chzehoslovakia.
And yes, Soviet forces enter at the territories of Western Ukraine, Western Belorussia and Lithuania after end of Poland abd to protect peaceful population from Nazies. If there was no Poland - there was no "invasion of Poland".

Sure. First of all, there are no even one evidence, that this money were really going from Russia. Second, Putin had gave to Russia much more that steal (even in most wet dreams of West "experts"). Third, he'd increased wealth of Russian majority more then 5 times. He is a good chief, and even trillion is not enough to pay him for his good work.
I'm glad you feel that way. you deserve nothing better
Bla-bla-bla. "Pact" is a German word. In Russian it was "dogovor" - "treaty", "deal".
A lot different to an agreement then.
You just demonstrate one more time, that you are honourless animals, if one type of your words means less than another. And yes, of course, there were secret appendicies to this treaty about divide of Europe. I'm sure, that even your degenerative government was not aviable just to sign not-offencive pact without some bonuses.
We didn't want war, or at least we didn't want war quite so quickly. You created an alliance with the Nazi's.

A Russian having the audacity of talking about honour:rolleyes:
Likely or unlikely it is not your f-ng business. It should be choice of Syrian people, nobody else.
Under free and fair internationally monitored elections involving ALL of the people of Syria.
Your investments in FSA as our future investments in Free Scotland Army are influense in the inner politic of the other state.
Stop having wet dreams you juvenile delinquent

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
A lot different to an agreement then.
No difference. Both causes it a deal.
We didn't want war, or at least we didn't want war quite so quickly. You created an alliance with the Nazi's.
It was not military alliance. It was a treaty of non-agression. Absolutely same that Pact Chamberlain-Hitler.
A Russian having the audacity of talking about honour
British animals have no competence to talking about honour.
Under free and fair internationally monitored elections involving ALL of the people of Syria.
Sure. All still living in Syria non-terroristic people.

No difference. Both causes it a deal.
In your simplistic mind. Everyone with more than a couple of brain cells realises there's a difference. The difference between two pages and something which has 7 Articles and a 'Secret Protocol' about who gets what and delineation agreements for 'areas of interest'. 10 years it was signed for.
It was not military alliance. It was a treaty of non-agression. Absolutely same that Pact Chamberlain-Hitler.
As similar as chalk and water melon.
British animals have no competence to talking about honour.
Russian drone with hive mentality wouldn't know honour if he stepped on it.
Sure. All still living in Syria non-terroristic people.
Nope, all, including those displaced as per the unanimous Resolution calling for the return of the refugees.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
In your simplistic mind. Everyone with more than a couple of brain cells realises there's a difference. The difference between two pages and something which has 7 Articles and a 'Secret Protocol' about who gets what and delineation agreements for 'areas of interest'.
Deal is deal. And yes, I'm sure that there was "secret appendix" to Pact Chambarlain-Hitler. And yes, right after invasion in Czhehoslovakia, 15 Marth of 1939 in Düsseldorf, betwen UK and Germany was signed "industrial agreement" about divide of Europe in two zones of interests.
Russian drone with hive mentality wouldn't know honour if he stepped on it.
Usually west propaganda show as "Army of the dead".
But Hive is also good.
Nope, all, including those displaced as per the unanimous Resolution calling for the return of the refugees.
Calling. But not against their will.

Deal is deal. And yes, I'm sure that there was "secret appendix" to Pact Chambarlain-Hitler. And yes, right after invasion in Czhehoslovakia, 15 Marth of 1939 in Düsseldorf, betwen UK and Germany was signed "industrial agreement" about divide of Europe in two zones of interests.
Secret deal? I’m sure that would have come out by now. Whilst we were at war with the Nazi’s, you were their ally
Usually west propaganda show as "Army of the dead".
Pretty much sums you up
Calling. But not against their will.
Make arrangements for their safe return

Why not? This place is not worse that any other. But in fact, I very doubt that Yanks will start WW3 because of some shot down jets. Recall Korean and Vietnam war.
Were Russian planes and pilots (I know pilots but not planes tmk) involved in Vietnam, same with Korea? You're an idiot for wanting WW3 anyway.
How much money dо you want to bet?
I don't accept rubble. Sterling will do
They will live there until situation in Syria will not became better than in UK. Or until situation in UK will not became worse than in Syria. I'm, for one, waiting for latter scenario.
You idiot, they're in neighbouring countries, building resentment.
Hid own, of course. May be Chines or Europeans.
Yeah, okay :rolleyes:
Sure. Sure not. One soldier can "cover" only land under his own body. Can he control people living here? Sure yes, right after smashing all opposition.
You don't have the resources and the actions are unlikely to lead to a long term peace anyway
There will be no Yanks in Syria. So, we are going to defeat them.
I won't hold my breath, but I wish you would
So, one of main sponsors of IS (and terrorism at all) is UK. Does it mean, that Russia have right to invade UK, bomb UK's pseudoarmy, and create our own SDF (S for Scotland)?
More chimp flinging sh1t. Russia and Syria have done more to assist IS by attacking those FSA and SDF elements that were attacking IS.

Last edited:

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Were Russian planes and pilots (I know pilots but not planes tmk) involved in Vietnam, same with Korea?
64th Fighter Aviation Corps - Wikipedia
You're an idiot for wanting WW3 anyway.
I'm rational thinking, and I know, that war is inevitable, and it is better to attack first.
I don't accept rubble. Sterling will do
Sterling is a useless paper. I preffer gold.
You idiot, they're in neighbouring countries, building resentment.
So, they should be sended to their new home - in the UK and EU.
You don't have the resources and the actions are unlikely to lead to a long term peace anyway
Forgot about a long term peace. World is going in the war.

Which part of "The aircraft used PLAAF markings and pilots were given Chinese Communist documents and uniforms. " do you not understand?
I'm rational thinking, and I know, that war is inevitable, and it is better to attack first.
Sure. meanwhile in the real world .............
Sterling is a useless paper. I preffer gold.
So you say, yet you're paid in rubble.
So, they should be sended to their new home - in the UK and EU.
Nope, breeding resentment in local countries and getting ready for round two.
Forgot about a long term peace. World is going in the war.
Yeah, okay ...........:rolleyes: More likely Putin has a 'Winter Palace' moment.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yes.
I’m sure that would have come out by now.
Of course, no. You are mushrooms, and you know nothing about Düsseldorf agreement or something else.
Whilst we were at war with the Nazi’s, you were their ally
And whilst we were at war with the Nazi's, you were their ally.
Make arrangements for their safe return
Sure. "Safe" is very relatively term. You can help to make Syria more safe, by help to the legal government in the elimination of terrorists and their supporters, or to make UK less safe by continuing your support to terrorists and separatists.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Which part of "The aircraft used PLAAF markings and pilots were given Chinese Communist documents and uniforms. " do you not understand?
Man, of course we are closer to WW3 now, than in time of Korean war. But it means nothing - Yanks will not start big war because of some jets.

Doesn't exist. Try harder
Of course, no. You are mushrooms, and you know nothing about Düsseldorf agreement or something else.
Of course. Your country surrendered to the Germans in 1917 then helped Germany train contrary to Versailles then allied with the Nazi's whilst we were fighting them. You really are less than fungi.
And whilst we were at war with the Nazi's, you were their ally.
Do tell, when was that?
Sure. "Safe" is very relatively term. You can help to make Syria more safe, by help to the legal government in the elimination of terrorists and their supporters, or to make UK less safe by continuing your support to terrorists and separatists.
You can help by supporting the unanimous UNSC Resolution voted on by Russia and get a lasting and worthwhile peace rather than breeding further discontent
Man, of course we are closer to WW3 now, than in time of Korean war. But it means nothing - Yanks will not start big war because of some jets.
Putin won't start a big war whilst he can still spend that stolen money

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Doesn't exist. Try harder
Man, any supposing about details of "secret deals" are unprovable and, likely, are false. Suggestions that there was no any secret and politics were talking only about what was wrote - is rubbish and false by the definition.

Of course. Your country surrendered to the Germans in 1917 then helped Germany train contrary to Versailles then allied with the Nazi's whilst we were fighting them.
Ha! We are fighting for our own side. If Brits, Francs was not accepted our suggestions about our interests in Europe and new safety system we can make a deal with Germans.
Do tell, when was that?
It was civil war in Spain.

You can help by supporting the unanimous UNSC Resolution voted on by Russia and get a lasting and worthwhile peace rather than breeding further discontent
It is exactly what we do now. Terrorists should be eliminated.
Putin won't start a big war whilst he can still spend that stolen money
Ha! Hope on this, my little Unrus friend.