Yanks uncover 3 generations of walts!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Jun 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great website ! I liked the " ISAF Drops Candy To Afghan Children, Kills 51" article

“The worst were the peanut M&Ms. The soft chocolate acted as a sabot around the peanuts, so basically these things were candy-coated penetrator rounds.”

2. JJH, do you take on termination contracts?

3. The picture of the old man in Khakis from the article is a real fraud named Richard Stoops

RICHARD E STOOPS

4. Seems the Seal team who did the rescue were unimpressed.... How odd

“These shit-brained keyboard commandos think it’s really cool and bad-ass to act like special operations forces,” said Chief John, “They don’t seem to be down with ******* reality where terrorists are actively trying to carry out reprisals against us.”

=)

5. The lengths to which these "people" will go know no bounds.

6. What gets me is even the most stupid story has somebody commenting thinking its real :)
    i mean honestly thats Ukip Mep level of stupid.

7. But still an outstanding find - thanks to AF for putting it on here. The advice is sage:

"According to Jakeman, the biggest trick is to not think big"

I thought I'd been outed as I've been quoted on Aarse as admitting the only shot I've fired in anger was the one after I'd realised I'd forgotten my ear defenders.

8. I liked,Army working dogs are more intelligent than junior officers.

9. Is it from the creators of The Onion per chance? Seems a similar sort of humour.