Yanks taking the piss

8 million gallons binned because of one blokes piss? Quite right too - I wouldn't want all those animals & birds that drink the water getting ill.

Yanks; fik az fuk!

So I presume the reservoir is covered. and no birds wildfowl animals or anyhting else cr@p in it either.
I was just thinking the same thing. I go camping in upstate NY near Cannondale reservoir which supplies NYC. seen many a dead mammal, fish, bird floating in the water. Usually there is a treatment/filtering plant between the lake and the tap. In NY flouride is added there.

To be fair could be worse. They could live in Birmingham which gets most of its water from Wales, Mind you dead molestered sheep do add a distinct taste to the water.

Pussies! They have a long way to go before they can qualify for Wedge status.

ok, so by my rough math estimates that's 1ml of urine per 8,330 gallons of water. Do they drink that shit unprocessed? I could imagine lots of nasty bugs living in a lake. And isn't urine considered a sterile fluid?

ok, so by my rough math estimates that's 1ml of urine per 8,330 gallons of water. Do they drink that shit unprocessed? I could imagine lots of nasty bugs living in a lake. And isn't urine considered a sterile fluid?
I would answer that but I know it will be to my detriment. May I send you a bottle of my piss for trial purposes? I am clean living yet highly volatile once tramp juice is available.

If the answer is no, then your a bitch, highest calibre bitch too.