Yanks taking the piss

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mercury1, Jun 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought they'd have drank it anyway. Might even turn out a civilised nation yet.

2. So I presume the reservoir is covered. and no birds wildfowl animals or anyhting else cr@p in it either.

• Like Like x 3
  3. 8 million gallons binned because of one blokes piss? Quite right too - I wouldn't want all those animals & birds that drink the water getting ill.

Yanks; fik az fuk!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was just thinking the same thing. I go camping in upstate NY near Cannondale reservoir which supplies NYC. seen many a dead mammal, fish, bird floating in the water. Usually there is a treatment/filtering plant between the lake and the tap. In NY flouride is added there.

5. Bear Grylls, is that You?

[​IMG]

6. Yeh but it is Oregon, they have some crazy hippy shit going on there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I thought that's how Budweiser was made. Or is one man's piss going to add too much flavour (sorry, flavor)?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Surely it's got to be a piss take?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I see what you did there. My admiration knows no bounds.

10. To be fair could be worse. They could live in Birmingham which gets most of its water from Wales, Mind you dead molestered sheep do add a distinct taste to the water.

11. I imagine all the human ones are weighted down beforehand.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nope, jersey shore is deeper and as long as you stab them in the stomach/lungs a dozen times they wont float up when the crabs eat through the ankles

13. So droll, worthy of a like though!

14. What about the fish? Don't they piss in the pool too?