Yanks, Israelis, Nazis -Are they any different ?

#1
Serious question - Are the above 3 actually all the same thing ?

They are all FAR right and share the same views -so tell me HOW are they different ?
 
#2
Fcuk off elsewhere with your shite.

Heard of the name of the new Lebanese pop group?

New Block on the Kids.
 
#4
the_guru said:
Fcuk off elsewhere with your shite.

Heard of the name of the new Lebanese pop group?

New Block on the Kids.
IT is a serious question you fcuking numb nuts - I am not an Arab lover.
I have American friends and my great grandfather was Jewish so fcuk you !
 
#6
BBM,its only a serious question for you,surprised anyone could contemplate such drivel.
 
#7
No no no i really really really am quite interested please bondi do go on..................................sorry I drifted of did you say something else really interesting, no?

I mean come on what sort of twatt would say the Jews were the same as the Nazis, what the feck was the Genocide in WW2 a own goal, nutter.
 
#8
Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:
the_guru said:
Fcuk off elsewhere with your shite.

Heard of the name of the new Lebanese pop group?

New Block on the Kids.
IT is a serious question you fcuking numb nuts - I am not an Arab lover.
I have American friends and my great grandfather was Jewish so fcuk you !
Then post it somewhere serious. I couldn't give a fcuk about your parentage, which is obviously dubious, and whether you have fat friends. BTW if you are in Bondi, it is a shitehole, full of Kiwis. And show us a pic of yourself and we, the great and the good (and the wnakers come to think of it) will decide if you are a "babe magnet". I suspect you will be more of a "mong magnet"
 
#9
Well you all fell for that one hook line and sinker :lol:

This is the NAAFI bar after all. :D

AS if you think i would believe that shit !

WHA :joker:

GOTCHA ! Some of you bit well
 
#10
Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:
Well you all fell for that one hook line and sinker :lol:

This is the NAAFI bar after all. :D

AS if you think i would believe that s*** !

WHA :joker:

GOTCHA ! Some of you bit well


My fcukin arrse. Backtracking aren't we you troll?
 
#11
the_guru said:
Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:
Well you all fell for that one hook line and sinker :lol:

This is the NAAFI bar after all. :D

AS if you think i would believe that s*** !

WHA :joker:

GOTCHA ! Some of you bit well


My fcukin arrse. Backtracking aren't we you troll?


You bit the best -think what you like it kept me amused for 5 minutes.
 
#12
Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:
Well you all fell for that one hook line and sinker :lol:

This is the NAAFI bar after all. :D

AS if you think i would believe that s*** !

WHA :joker:

GOTCHA ! Some of you bit well


It would've been believable had you not thrown the dummy out the pram in a previous post

BTW - great joke guru.

A bit of an oldie but:
What does an Isreali gunner feel when he fires a shell into a civvie building?
Recoil
 
#15
Supergal said:
The Guru Wtore:
BTW if you are in Bondi, it is a shitehole, full of Kiwis.


Hey whats wrong with Kiwis??? 8O
No London actually but still full of Kiwi's - :lol:
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#16
Well ignoring the Israelis, who may be considered to be water when compared to a substance in a homeopathic analogy (i.e. Law of Similars), but while we are pondering said law, here's another similarity that has often made me smile....

[align=center]
[/align]
 
#18
Perhaps it's the most effective basic helmet design...hmmmm?
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#19
Biscuits_Brown said:
Perhaps it's the most effective basic helmet design...hmmmm?
Or the best political and military ideology if your leader isn't an amphetamine addicted, persecution complexed, vegetarian who won't listen to his Generals? :twisted:
 
#20
Never mind the shape of the helmets.. it's the ' Borg Implants ' sprouting from the US troops on hats/faces/vests that scares the hell out of me..

" Resistance is Futile .."
 

Top