Yankee Friendly Fire: Help

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by F.i.S.H, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently putting a list together of British troops killed by Yankee troops in Telic and Herrick (including RAF pilots that have been shot down, etc).

If people could help me find names and pictures to go with them I'd be very grateful :)

Thanks - FiSH
  2. And this would be for what?
  3. For the media?
  4. Take a swim Fish. Your kind is the cancer of Arrse.

There, I said it.
  5. Then go to Iraq.
  6. You are a very sad man aren't you?
  7. And well said too.

You know what makes my blood boil FiSH? It's lazy journos like you who can write an "indepth" story about daily life in the frontline without ever leaving your desk. Why don't you go out and hoof it like the the people you so much want to demonize and see if your opinion remains unchanged?

Lazy never got anybody anywhere.

C.unt. There, I said it too.

8. I'm not a journalist - I'm TA Infantry and Police... :roll:
  9. That explains it then!
  10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Yes a lazy plod!
  11. I am sure if you PM fred flintstone from arrse,he will give you his opinion,he was there on Telic 1.Until you do have a natter with him I think I can safely say he would tell you to feck off.As someone has said already you and your type are the cancer of arrse.Get off your arrse and go to Afgan or Iraq and find out what really happens in conflict.

Also I am sure I have read somewhere that you cannot be a Police officer and a member of the TA at the same time.Correct me if I am wrong.
  12. Yep you are most definitley wrong, I served in the TA for quite a few years after I came out of the regs and joined the force, only gave it up when I became an AFO, pressure of work etc. And for your info a hell of a lot of serving coppers have been called up and done tours of Iraq/ stan. In fact I know 2 cops who are out with 42 Cdo now as they are RM reserve......... :p
  13. Yet again I shall wind my neck in. Ive been given duff info. Anyway lots of respect to those guys serving.However my point ref F.I.S.H. still stands.