Yank git wants early release from Navy to play baseball

Discussion in 'US' started by yank_eyetie, Nov 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My heart pumps purple pi$$ for the cnut...

2. Navy = Gay
    Unlucky for him

3. Oooh, I'm outraged! :roll:

What a plug.

5. Very good num nuts

6. Don't worry Princess, this will be holed by a.m. like every other thread the pair of us contribute our bickering wit to in the wee small hours of dark o'clock... :roll:

7. Gets the old post score up though doesn't it? and besides there's sod all else to do on arrse at this time you child abusing, shit stabbing, labour supporting, EU worshipping ponce.

8. who fcucking cares

Boring, slower (if that is posible) bastardisation of the fourth most boring game in the world, cricket, (after American "football", bowls and Basketball) with a bigger ball, more chance of hitting it and a lot less worldwide xupport.

If it was any good as a game, the "World Series" would include more than 2 countries.

9. He should've gone to West Point then. They've had the Alternative Service Option program since 2005.

He could have played in the minors for 2 years whilst being assigned to a recruiting station and then, if he's still in professional sports, he could turn his remaining 3 years active service into 6 years in the reserves.

Navy and Air Force don't give their people that option.

And, with the kick-off of the 109th Army-Navy football game 5mins away, I just have to say Go Navy, beat Army.