Yank Generals body armour

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rhabdo, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I noticed Lt. Gen. Richards here is wearing not just the issue body armour, but the old CBA as well. Now, I've heard that a lot of U.S. generals are too good for that kind of thing. Dragon Skin and all that. Anyone got photos of said generals wearing non-issue kit?

2. Thats got to be a caption contest in there somewhere.

could he look less impressed with the yank?

3. "Gay people hold out their hands like this. That's why we keep them out of our Army."

4. Ah, so you are a freemason too ?

5. 'This is how we do a low level covert salute in the US Marines...Hooooah...'

6. In Britain we consider it rude to point so put your hand down before I snap it off, you damn Septic.

7. Im sure you are concered, but why are you wearing all of that to walk to the naafi, in Cyprus?

But you see, we were "not" inverted.

8. 'Look at that, steady as a rock...'

'Yeah, but you shoot with your other hand, you c*nt...'

9. 'whats that you say, you flatten the whole village...

:wink:

10. 'So this reporter drives in........'

11. From non body armoured chap 'This is Southend beach, not exactly Basra - oh you been out at and seen the nightlife now I understand the body armour'

12. 'He is about this tall, they call him the Osama'

13. [thinks] That pocket is undone, I dont care what youre saying your pocket is undone, your pocket is undone, Im not listening, do up your pocket. I wonder whats for dinner, fvck me he's dull, of all the people to have to work with................. pocket undone..................... might go to tuscany for my holidays.......................do up that fecking pocket.................. Have I left the gas on?.......................why is he wearing a helmet when Im in a beret, is he more likely to get shot than me................. I wonder if he can get me a spare harrier?................ do up your pocket. [/thinks]

........"Thanks. what an interesting story that was about a midget, really most intriguing."

14. ahhh so that is how high they pile sh!t in texas!

15. '............and thats how we busted the dams, won the Battle of Britain, and captured the enigma machine, buddy...'