Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Yam Brumopolis crawl - Redux

Twiggy! Ha ha. That's the one. We once caught him sniffing a mysterious white powder of the ass cheek of a most camp individual in the bogs at Bonds. :D

PartTimePongo said:
Schweik, welcome aboard, Broad St is definitely OOB

I think we saw the statuesque TV doorman on the last crawl, Looked nails too :(
Sure you wernt looking at me in my wig PTP?

Cant make this one PTP,being in a different continent and all,but I`m sure you will have a few on my behalf.
See you on the next one for sure though

Kurgs, you have a good time in your little house on the prarie mate, we'll send you the edited highlights and have a few beers for you ;)

See you at the next one :)

I'm interested (after 9th June though) - my beer compass is pretty good in Brum ie mailbox, brindley place, gas street basin, arcadian, chinese qtr - or for a slightly more civilised beer first, I know some half decent bars such as bennetts or old joint stock.

The OJS is a cracking boozer, and recce pltn reports Hennesseys is rammed with totty.

To the PM's received, venues not finally decided yet, all welcome, and to the female who asked, yes I'll try and get poster boy and other members of my unit down too :D

taboo said:
kes1 said:
PartTimePongo said:
No, prefer to stay out of that area, and look to the nice bits, with a large Chinese to finish off the night or Manzils, then clubbing.

There's nice bits in Birmingham?? :?

Shops!!!! :D

Good point for the ladies wot lunch coming on the crawl Bullring is Europe's premier shopping centre, many shops, much cheapness effendi.

So shopping bargains and lots of beer , it don't get no better then that girlies :D

PartTimePongo said:
taboo said:
kes1 said:
PartTimePongo said:
No, prefer to stay out of that area, and look to the nice bits, with a large Chinese to finish off the night or Manzils, then clubbing.

There's nice bits in Birmingham?? :?

Shops!!!! :D

Good point for the ladies wot lunch coming on the crawl Bullring is Europe's premier shopping centre, many shops, much cheapness effendi.

So shopping bargains and lots of beer , it don't get no better then that girlies :D

BEER?Dont tell me another city that is TABOO less :(

PartTimePongo said:

Count me in ;-) Well if its after I'm back in the UK. I'll be in need for a proper Uk curry.

PartTimePongo said:
I'm sure we can find you favourite tipple Taboo ;)

Daughter!!!! Manzils it is then? :D When are you back in UK?

ETA 1st July at the moment but there is a possibility I might be staying on ;-)

Hahhahahhahaahaha be very good to see you again Matelot , and no gay nightclubs Prae, even if the punters were flinging themselves at you. (And the bouncers). I'm sure Matelot doesn't want another c*ck epaulette...

Oh , and try not to ask passing lesbians if they'd get their clouts out this time? :D

Can we get Teenmonster down again?

Ok so looking at July , anytime after the 10th for me is good ;)