Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Yam Brumopolis crawl - Redux

Fookin hell, early doors.
I may need a contact number to find out where you all are, I dont finish work till 6.30 so wont be up there till later on.
You know me PTP, I like to arrive ridiculously late to an occasion :D

I'd call it fashionably late Suits, and it's early because I need to get drunk early, as does everyone else, we'll keep comms with you, so you know where to get to ;)

Anyway, what is the Polish for "You'll catch your death of cold in that" :D

Ok,

So everyone knows and the last minute lookers-in

Scuba , Chunty and Ben will be at RV1 SQUARE PEG from 18.00. We are not leaving that location before 19.30 at the earliest.

So be there, best drinking heads on.

Ben still chuckling at your "Aids to recognition" Chinos and a G10 lololol

Well it works, I'll have mine on. See you there :D

taboo said:
My head hurts! :(

I take it you found a purveyor of the finest quality tboo then?

Sorry I couldn't make it. Daughter came second in the art competition, and took part in the (fairly mediocre) theatricals. Duty called but left me less me less than thrilled.

At least my head doesn't hurt!

Reflex was grab a granny tastic, although after 3 JD's my memory was zapped and I awoke at 10:30hrs still rinced. how did the parade go?

Reflex was good, I was minging after I downed a double or treble tequila and felt a bit poorly.
Taboo vanished somewhere between the Taj Mahal and Reflex.
An awesome night was had and I still managed to be at work for 7.00 :D, fortunately though I didnt have to stay there too long

Thats me just home. Had a good night, but Bennett next time please dont try to come back to my hotel with me!

Thanks to Chunty for accompanying me to the bar when we arrived in Brum, nowt worse than drinking alone in a new city all afternoon. :(

Reflex was good I have very good memories of us all looking for something worth trapping and failing so resorting to keeping the bar profits up. After 14 hours of drinking I was however disappointingly sober. 8O

I liked that pub,I had my very own barmen who after a fair few taboos did not need telling anymore.

I was chatted up by a tramp at the train station :oops: Only asked for 20p ended up giving him a pound to go away. :eek:

Next time i must book a hotel and the day off work!!!

Today has been most un-constructive. I awoke with a mouth like ghandi's flip flop, but was soon put right by a Weatherspoons farmhouse breaksfast when i got back home! £3. Bargain :D

It was a good effort PTP, Suits and Taboo to get up in time for work this morning! I am most impressed.

I seem to remember also being impressed by some of the shapes being knocked out on the dancefloor by Bennet!!

Thanks to all for a good night out, hopefully i'll see you all sometime in the not too distant future!!