Yall a Yankee?

I love this!

"46% Yankee...barely in the Yankee category." Hmmm. Maybe it's because Dad is from a long line of Southern Scots-Irish (I know, that term isn't used in the UK). Is California considered a Yankee state anyway? :?

Shows that time spent with 3 (US) Army corrupted me more than I thought. 51% and right on the Mason Dixon line......jes' call me Bubba....

52% (Dixie). Right on the Mason-Dixon Line

Strange, considering I'm a Yankee by birth!

YANK60 said:
Yeah, I'm a Yank. What of it?
Oh boy, now theres an invitation to either abuse or erudite discussion that one doesn't often receive.........

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
33% (Yankee). You are definitely a Yankee.

Strange because the couple of times I've been to the US it was Florida!

My first act in the morning is to thank God i'm not american (that comment may get some flack|)

roxygirl said:
44% (Yankee). Barely in the Yankee category.

:?

I need some more mint juleps!!!!
<Are those puppies your own roxygirl?

20% (Yankee). Wow. You are a reigning duke of Yankeedom!

#9 Grinder is what we call a long sandwich with lots of cold cuts and toppings in michigan too.
#18B i am from michigan, and devils night is for arson

this test was very accurate for me (it scored me as always from midwest or great lakes (all the midwest states are great lake states.) unfortunately 60 years of TV (and other things)has basically killed the once very strong regionalism, and several dozen accents extra into blaa...

new england accent (no longer dominant in new england)

33% (Yankee). You are definitely a Yankee

Strange as i have never been to the states and have no desire to either.

Must be watching all them crap comedy shows they send all over the world

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Aunty Stella said:
TankiesYank said:
Hmmm. Maybe it's because Dad is from a long line of Southern Scots-Irish
Has my dream come true? Have they really sawn Scotland and Ireland off and floated them down to the South Atlantic? Is there anything that the Septics can't do?[/quote]

There are lots of thingsd the Septics can't do

1. make the English likeable
2. stop the Engerlish from being jealous of Scots
3. turn the Engerlish into Scots (need#1 first : 8O )

I am sure the list is not endless! :wink:

rickshaw said:
YANK60 said:
Yeah, I'm a Yank. What of it?
Oh boy, now theres an invitation to either abuse or erudite discussion that one doesn't often receive.........
With a screen name of "Yank 60", and a Navy flag as an avatar on a British Army forum, I expect a certain amount of abuse. :D

Good attitude Yank60. You weren't a missile operator on the Vincennes were you ?

is your avatar a thundercat?

all those crap comedy shows we send around the world?...oh the TV shows outsider TV stations purchase from syndication, that local advertisers give their money to support and the outsiders them selves waste thousands of hours of their lives watching then thinking that they "know" the united states?... false familiarity.