Yahoo Personals

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Aug 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would you?

Click here - Work Friendly - unless you work with easily startled animals or kids...

It has a pic as well....

2. OMFG a real live troll!!!!!!!!!
  3. J_D

J_D LE

Sh1te, who in their right mind would fcuk that thing!! KIDS LOOK AWAY NOW!

Seriously, that a woman?
  4. that my dear is what is known as a swamp donkey.

I dont think even after drinking an entire brewery that would seem to be fair game!!
  5. I think it's wind-up. There's no WAY she's an Aries
  6. That is SO weird Dale and I where in St James's Park yesterday and I pointed out that all the large groups of our 'ethnic' population had at least one special needs adult.

As we walked around the duck pond we started to take more notice and sure enough there they where!

At least one member of each extended group had that way of shuffling with their toes pointing to ten to two, a big fuff off grin and eyes that seem to refuse to focus on anything as they drooled great big green chunks of life from their ever finger stuffed noses!

We don't have enough of our own we have to import them?

Beebs 8O

7. wtf? 8O

She/he/it will eat for you both? Its as tall as it is round then.....

It gives birth out of its bosum? Okay if I remember correctly that is NOT where children come out of, Beebs care to comment...

You have to kill it but you will get to keep its passport?

fcuk me the aliens HAVE landed.

Edited to say she/he/it is not picky on its Match!

Although age is a factor anyone over 37....YOU'VE LUCKED OUT.

Anyone under 3' and over 7'11" you've lucked out!!!

Only English speakers may apply!!!

Or in plain speak...All the above means "Just please fcuk me ANYONE"
  8. I dont think that even at ten to two in a nightclub that would appeal to the fellas - It looks like my old headmistress. Has someone just told her she is a beautiful woman!
  9. At least the lady is trying to embrace the culture in Southampton, and is trying to dress the same as the rest of the single mothers in town!!

10. It looks like and extra from lord of the rings! :D
  11. Wonder what her ARRSE user name is?

Beebs ;)
  12. J_D

J_D LE

This is what happens, you all push toshiba away and it goes and flaunts else where!
  13. I knew there would be a bright side of turning 38 this year. Nevermind I never get the pretty ones :?
  14. :lol: :lol:
  15. Guess you found my profile then!!