Yahoo Mail has gone tits up 05092019

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No email today and on checking it appears that Yahoo Mail has had a major outage problem. Happened a few hours ago but still in place. Nice and quiet with no emails! :)

Another hacking issue starting? Strange how these things happen at either the start or end of university academic years! :rolleyes:

I'm just amazed anyone is using Yahoo still in 2019, oh well I guess you'll be going back to sending Telegrams (and not the App kind)

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm just amazed anyone is using Yahoo still in 2019, oh well I guess you'll be going back to sending Telegrams (and not the App kind)
They are the carrier for Sky mail. Sky is my internet provider (I have other email accounts). I use Yahoo/Sky for the domestic net.

Only complete chods and paedos use Yahoo Mail, so I wouldn't worry yourself about it.
So you can not see any email either then?

myTNT down also so might be an attack by the ruskies?

No email today and on checking it appears that Yahoo Mail has had a major outage problem. Happened a few hours ago but still in place. Nice and quiet with no emails! :)

Another hacking issue starting? Strange how these things happen at either the start or end of university academic years! :rolleyes:
I blame Boris and his no deal brexit :)

I am surprised you don't use AOL.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yahoo have done a good job for me for over a decade, why change. This is a glitch which many IT firms have perirnced over the past few years.

I am happy with the service I get from Yahoo.

What email providers do other people use them - what is considered the best?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
MilNet, no sorry that was a joke. :wave:

After EE removed our "complimentary" email addresses which dated from Wanadoo days, I now have a MS Outlook email address and a backup Gmail address just in case. Both of these have proven to be ok, although of the two I prefer the Outlook service.

I also have a company Office365 email account

Yahoo have done a good job for me for over a decade, why change. This is a glitch which many IT firms have perirnced over the past few years.

Didn't relate that typo to 'experience' so like a dummy I looked it up, goggley says "
Showing results for Experienced
Search instead for perirnced
-------
-Aaaaaaagh, so not a new word then =-(

That's a fair enough comment - whatever works for you. I last used Yahoo back in 2004. Only been a Gmail user ever since. They had their downtimes too, but generally have been the best, for me.

Inbox Kitten so I can spin up email addresses on demand

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Inbox Kitten so I can spin up email addresses on demand
That means even less than nothing to me, any chance of that in real English? :D

Latest Threads