Yagi Antenna for Mobile Phone ?

At the mo I've managed to get 3 bars on my phone by seperating my KFS and placing all the bits parallel to the phone 1 cm spacing between cutlery (went from 0-1 bars to 1-3 bars and internet speeded up no end).

ok I'm bored

You not stab yourself in the head when you use it?

polar said:
At the mo I've managed to get 3 bars on my phone by seperating my KFS and placing all the bits parallel to the phone 1 cm spacing between cutlery (went from 0-1 bars to 1-3 bars and internet speeded up no end).

ok I'm bored
What do you do at the weekends? Does it involve trains and a note pad?

polar said:

ok I'm bored
Be sure to apply to the Gems scheme recommending it as an enharncement to Bowman :wink:

Boney

boney_m said:
polar said:

ok I'm bored
Be sure to apply to the Gems scheme recommending it as an enharncement to Bowman :wink:

Boney

sorry the Gems scheme is all used up asking for a new carpark at Blandford for fat Tech fullscrews!

Polar why dont you sell your new YagiFork Mobile Signal Booster on Ebay £10 a pop??

Its a winner

:roll:

wibblefishbanana said:
You not stab yourself in the head when you use it?
No he is making sure when YOU retire to Scotland that a Medic is available at the Right time, Rightly Trained, Right Records (not in ACCESS :twisted: ) but Oracle and can speak to YOUR doctor when needed - must be the Eclaire you had last weekend :twisted:

Does anyone have the contact details for the GEMS scheme Disco and Boney mentioned?

Oh fcuk - BUSTED!!!!!!

Not really, as I'm using steel combs :D

Gummy Bunny...you swallow a bollocks pill again :wink:

hup-two-three said:
Is that horizontally or vertically POLARised?
Horizontal.

No wories if PTP nicks it, have plan B - where you nick a metal dustbin, point that at the mast, with the phone in the centre. Only prob is you need two people to carry it.

Will be trying a smaller version with them metal ashtrays..

please note - these antennas only seem to work after consuming a large amount of wife beater.

wibblefishbanana said:
Gummy Bunny...you swallow a balls pill again :wink:
No I swallowed a Chocolate Éclair in one :twisted:

polar said:
hup-two-three said:
Is that horizontally or vertically POLARised?
Horizontal.

No wories if PTP nicks it, have plan B - where you nick a metal dustbin, point that at the mast, with the phone in the centre. Only prob is you need two people to carry it.

Will be trying a smaller version with them metal ashtrays..

please note - these antennas only seem to work after consuming a large amount of wife beater.
The man portable version of this can be achieved with a foil lined pringles tube. These make excellent directional antennas and also double as a handy storage unit for pringles.

If submitting the idea to GEMS however, bear in mind that it will enter DERA as a pringles tube and emerge following development as a metal dustbin.

Boney

GEMs scheme is a bunch of arsse ,I put one in about 8 years ago, yeah sure I got paid out, about 200 notes but in hindsight I should of patented it and then billed em for my idea lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crabtastic The Intelligence Cell 5
Sandy_The_Guvnor The NAAFI Bar 10
Ragnar Royal Signals 154