Yacht Job

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Andy632, Jan 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody interested in a job on a luxury yacht??

Position: TRAINED SECURITY/EX-MILITARY for 50m motor yacht Ref: 17846
    Employment: Full Time
    To Start: January 2013
    We are looking for a Trained Security/Ex-Military crew member with triage experience, and preferably yachting experience. This 50m yacht will be cruising the Pacific and Asia extensively, both private use and charter. You will also be required to assist with deck duties when necessary. This is a full time position, though rotation and leave are currently in review. Salary TBC

Dovaston Crew, Professional Yacht Crew Recruitment, Professional Yacht Crew Placement
  2. Please pm me for my CV.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using ARRSE mobile app
  3. Want me to take you by the hand & hold your willie whilst you pee??????

The job description is there, the company website is there, do some work!
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Got a uk contact number for yourself or just the 0034?

Edit. Fecking continentals! Lunch break!!!! wtf :)
  5. I'm sure its genuine but having to pump in all your personal details including passport numbers and NOK info just to "get registered" always seem a bit of a step too far for me
  6. All crewing agencies expect you to do it. It's worth having a spare email addy to collect all the spam if you doregister

Sent from my GT-N7000 using ARRSE mobile app
  7. Andy,
    Would love to join you but i have just been signed up to crew a 1.5M Motor Yacht on the Serpentine in London.
    Pay is considerable & the perks and foreign birds are a plus, if you interested, can get you in for a small fee.
    If your keen & up for it PM me, but do it quickly or you will loose out!

Regards etc.
  8. It's genuine, if you're interested fine, if not it's no skin off my knob; just thought it would suit somebody.
    Dovaston's is one of the biggest Luxury Yacht crewing outfits in the game.
  9. You need to see a urologist if you have skin coming of your knob!
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

As I said, do you have a contact number in the UK. Do you work for them?
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

AB - main office for these guys is based in Spain and recruiting is done through that office.

The training school in the UK probably won't be able to help. Their number 0151 632 4664. Beware - they are scouse....
  12. Nope, no UK contact number, main office is in Palma, Majorca.
    I don't work for them now but have had a job through them in the past through their Antibes office.

According to their website, they're on hols until tomorrow.
  13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

1.5 metres is pretty small for a yacht, how do you expect to fit two blokes plus a load of foreign clunge on it?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  14. Scousers and yachts, gotta be drugs innit
  15. You could mistake this thread for the NAAFI Bar..why would anyone bother posting jobs with knobs commenting ....can we not make the job threads non replyable that way if a real job comes up those with an once of brains can check it out and the knobheads are prevented from spoiling what could be a useful tool.

At the moment if I was an employer this would be the last place i would advertise as its just full of *****!