Xth GENERATION ARRSE

#1
That's it - took a little over 2 hours (2330 - 0140) to do the site maintenance, but we're now up and running and (hopefully, touch wood etc) faster running and slicker than ever.

While things look fairly similar there's actually been quite a major change of site software so there will be teething problems. Please let us know and we'll get them sorted ASAP.

Regards to all from my secret retreat. Will vanish again shortly.
 
#2
Many thanks Good CO.

Lookin' good so far!! :)
 
#5
Ive got a red cross where my avatar should be, but Ive never had an avatar.

SK
 
#6
SKJOLD said:
Ive got a red cross where my avatar should be, but Ive never had an avatar.

SK
I think that's what it means Skjold, 'no picture'.

On the other hand could it mean that you are subject to some special surveillance? Or that you are in Norway?
 
#8
hackle said:
SKJOLD said:
Ive got a red cross where my avatar should be, but Ive never had an avatar.

SK
I think that's what it means Skjold, 'no picture'.

On the other hand could it mean that you are subject to some special surveillance? Or that you are in Norway?
I know it means 'No Picture', but it wasnt there yeaterday. :?

For those keeping me under surveilance, if you find something interesting tell me!
 
#9
Chat disabled until we can sort it out..... We've had this problem before and beaten it. I just can't remember what the fix was!
 
#10
Forces_Sweetheart said:
Good CO said:
Regards to all from my secret retreat. Will vanish again shortly.
Aaah, he sweeps majestically onto the site and then disappears.... leaving us wanting more. Sigh.

OOOO God I think I need a bucket. :oops: :oops: :oops:
 
#11
easesprings said:
Forces_Sweetheart said:
Good CO said:
Regards to all from my secret retreat. Will vanish again shortly.
Aaah, he sweeps majestically onto the site and then disappears.... leaving us wanting more. Sigh.

OOOO God I think I need a bucket. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Don't forget a mop....it looks like someones washing machine has burst in here :wink:
 
#13
The slider thingy on the right hand side which allows you to scroll up and down is almost invisible. Is it me? Am I going blind?
 
#15
Ability to post own avatar has disappeared.

And I had such a nice one ready in honour of Blair's sppech today :D
 
#17
canteen_cowboy said:
chat module has a glitch in that people wil not leave!!!!
only posting this so others are aware, badco will get back on to it
The old version had that feature too......

But that was only because i couldn't bring myself to miss anything by logging off.... 8O
 
#19
shortfuse said:
My email topic links aren't working , i'm recieving the mail ok but the link will not open , is this my "network nazi's" at work?
Please send a copy of the link that you are receiving.

Also

1. Ever increasing visitors problem on front page now believed to be solved (Good CO).

2. Chat now believed to be sorted (Bad CO)

Work in progress:

1. Scroll bar colour.

2. Bad CO's dinner!
 
#20
Own avatar problem?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads