Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Sep 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

That's it - took a little over 2 hours (2330 - 0140) to do the site maintenance, but we're now up and running and (hopefully, touch wood etc) faster running and slicker than ever.

While things look fairly similar there's actually been quite a major change of site software so there will be teething problems. Please let us know and we'll get them sorted ASAP.

Regards to all from my secret retreat. Will vanish again shortly.
  2. Many thanks Good CO.

Lookin' good so far!! :)
  3. Looks great - only thing I can spot is that £ signs are now question marks on the front page.....
  4. chat module has a glitch in that people wil not leave!!!!
    only posting this so others are aware, badco will get back on to it
  5. Ive got a red cross where my avatar should be, but Ive never had an avatar.

6. I think that's what it means Skjold, 'no picture'.

On the other hand could it mean that you are subject to some special surveillance? Or that you are in Norway?
  7. Aaah, he sweeps majestically onto the site and then disappears.... leaving us wanting more. Sigh.
  8. I know it means 'No Picture', but it wasnt there yeaterday. :?

For those keeping me under surveilance, if you find something interesting tell me!
  9. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Chat disabled until we can sort it out..... We've had this problem before and beaten it. I just can't remember what the fix was!

10. OOOO God I think I need a bucket. :oops: :oops: :oops:
  11. Don't forget a mop....it looks like someones washing machine has burst in here :wink:
  12. Guys, the COs cant help being effortlessly amazing.
  13. The slider thingy on the right hand side which allows you to scroll up and down is almost invisible. Is it me? Am I going blind?
  14. on the "Old Arrse" theme, in your account, change info page the typing cannot be seen due to black background.
  15. Ability to post own avatar has disappeared.

And I had such a nice one ready in honour of Blair's sppech today :D