XR Hijack Cenotaph, claim "Climate Change" is war

Isn't he the lad that was one of the three injured soldiers in the Top Gear offroad spaz chariot race?
Hard to say.
servicemen-shop-scooters.jpg

NSP

LE

Seems it was him:-

And stiffed by Town Hall Titheads. So much for the military covenant:-

My wife works in the NHS and was of the same opinion. But does there need to be a complaint made, or is it all automatic, as it were?

A complaint by another registrant (of whatever flavour) works well, but the complaint can come from anyone. Better coming from another nurse though.

Even though it’s now in the public domaine, I suspect the NMC won’t act independently. They’ll wait to see if there’s a complaint.

A complaint by another registrant (of whatever flavour) works well, but the complaint can come from anyone. Better coming from another nurse though.

Even though it’s now in the public domaine, I suspect the NMC won’t act independently. They’ll wait to see if there’s a complaint.

So we need to find some nurses to get their complaints in...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

The_Hat

Old-Salt
I saw the pr**k who laid the wreath being interviewed on GMB yesterday. I'll bet the Royal Anglians are really proud of the act of one of their 'finest'. These so called climate change activists don't actually do anything to combat climate change, apart from pulling stunts such as this. No dirt under their fingernails. Plant a tree or do something positive? No way Jose!

I saw the pr**k who laid the wreath being interviewed on GMB yesterday. I'll bet the Royal Anglians are really proud of the act of one of their 'finest'. These so called climate change activists don't actually do anything to combat climate change, apart from pulling stunts such as this. No dirt under their fingernails. Plant a tree or do something positive? No way Jose!

If only climate change could be reversed by virtue signalling...

I saw the pr**k who laid the wreath being interviewed on GMB yesterday. I'll bet the Royal Anglians are really proud of the act of one of their 'finest'.
A Walter Mitty Hunters Club is trying to find out how genuine he is. Oddly no one seems to have found anything genuine.

Latest Threads