XR Hijack Cenotaph, claim "Climate Change" is war

I get that the Cenotaph is there to remember all those that have fallen so that twats like Bell can act like twats. But some small part of me still wishes he got shot in the buttocks by a baton round because he's a disrespectful ******.

More interestingly, the female is reported by the Express to be a serving nurse named Anne White. One wonders how much she blew her local health trust's policy's and rules out the water, and how to make a complaint.

XR Claim Climate Change is War

Apart from the obvious revulsion at the hijack tactics, I'm yet to perceive of a Climate Change War in which the forces of the Wind go bayonet-to-bayonet with the forces of the Sun's evil empire so I'm not sure (in their warped logic) who has made the ultimate sacrifice for what exactly that deserves to be remembered on 11/11?

It does not say what time that footage is taken.

I note the perimeter fencing is open, thus giving them access.

There is no sign of PC Plod.

I was there by 10.40, and didn’t notice the ‘wreath’.

I wondered if I had missed it, even though I was viewing the 11 o’clock commemoration from the Parliament Square end.

Remembered later that I had a photograph taken at approx 11.30, to show the family I was in attendance wearing the decorations awarded to Dad and Grandad.
It is taken from that angle, and the white obscenity is not visible behind me.

Someone – presumably a switched on Copper, or event organiser – had the good sense to move it fairly rapidly.

Finally, I’m rather disappointed LBC decided to give them (in Mrs Thatcher‘s great phrase) the oxygen of publicity.

Someone – presumably a switched on Copper, or event organiser – had the good sense to move it fairly rapidly.
Plod moved it to a less visible location (picture of that earlier in the thread) and a Tory MP removed it into a bin bag later in the day:

Finally, I’m rather disappointed LBC decided to give them (in Mrs Thatcher‘s great phrase) the oxygen of publicity.

Have LBC banned the other side of the argument ? Have all media outlets banned calls from everyone opposed to this ill judged publicity stunt ? If not there's worse ideas than phoning up the radio stations etc telling them why ER might be in the wrong

As I alluded to in another this is nothing compared to what BLM and rentamob were doing at the Cenotaph a few months ago where laws were broken and the political establishment thought BLM were beyond any reproach

1605180515312.png

1605180548553.png

West Dorset MP Chris Loder Removed Extrinction Rebellion's Wreath

I get that the Cenotaph is there to remember all those that have fallen so that twats like Bell can act like twats. But some small part of me still wishes he got shot in the buttocks by a baton round because he's a disrespectful ******.

More interestingly, the female is reported by the Express to be a serving nurse named Anne White. One wonders how much she blew her local health trust's policy's and rules out the water, and how to make a complaint.
With regards to uniform, I suspect the objective of both of these creature was to show some sort of false representation of both the armed forces and the NHS. Apart from him getting a good shoeing from any and all Royal Anglians, I don’t think there’s much that can be done to him. However, that nurse has breached the NMC’s code of conduct and I suspect that she’ll be investigated for gross misconduct.

Having said that, the NHS / NMC / RCN etc are massively left leaning, so she’ll probably become some sort of torch barer for the cause and promoted.

Anyone from the Royal Anglians on here? Are there cunning plans afoot to hunt the blighter down and offer him the mess webley?

Having said that, the NHS / NMC / RCN etc are massively left leaning, so she’ll probably become some sort of torch barer for the cause and promoted.

My wife works in the NHS and was of the same opinion. But does there need to be a complaint made, or is it all automatic, as it were?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
My wife works in the NHS and was of the same opinion. But does there need to be a complaint made, or is it all automatic, as it were?
And there's another point. Not all within the NHS are radical unionist types. The thing at the Cenotaph yesterday will claim to represent all, though.

I've posted this before but it's relevant here.

Anyone from the Royal Anglians on here? Are there cunning plans afoot to hunt the blighter down and offer him the mess webley?

Theres no point, he’s a Royal Anglican, the paper says so, therefore it must be true.

Most Aussie and Kiwi travellers I've met generally have a flag on their backpack somewhere and they manage to be proud of their respective countries without threatening world peace.
Canadians as well, though I was told by one it's to stop them being mistaken for Americans or English.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you saying Scots can't live in England now? Sorry Boss, maybe you'd like me to move out.
They’re your words not mine. And if you had to move out so would I!

DSJ

LE
It does not say what time that footage is taken.

I note the perimeter fencing is open, thus giving them access.

There is no sign of PC Plod.

I was there by 10.40, and didn’t notice the ‘wreath’.

I wondered if I had missed it, even though I was viewing the 11 o’clock commemoration from the Parliament Square end.

Remembered later that I had a photograph taken at approx 11.30, to show the family I was in attendance wearing the decorations awarded to Dad and Grandad.
It is taken from that angle, and the white obscenity is not visible behind me.

The publicity seems to be overwhelmingly negative. Which is fine by me.

Latest Threads