XR Hijack Cenotaph, claim "Climate Change" is war

XR Claim Climate Change is War

Apart from the obvious revulsion at the hijack tactics, I'm yet to perceive of a Climate Change War in which the forces of the Wind go bayonet-to-bayonet with the forces of the Sun's evil empire so I'm not sure (in their warped logic) who has made the ultimate sacrifice for what exactly that deserves to be remembered on 11/11?

It’s got quite a bit of security around there, someone must have seen them setting up, yet did nothing about it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm going to fill my car fuel tank with the juice of freshy squeezed penguins in protest at these *****

It’s got quite a bit of security around there, someone must have seen them setting up, yet did nothing about it.

Thing is with political guerillas, they will have a plan for either outcome;

1) Nobody does anything, 'we won', got our way etc. release to Twatter.
2) Plod or some member of the public stops them, now we're victims, member of public is XRW, police brutality etc... Release to Twatter

On the other, that bloke in DPM should be ashamed of himself.

He looks familiar. I wonder if it's our mate from Cambridge, who recently got put on the naughty step for XR terrorism.

Also the lass dressed as a Nurse is in the shite, as you're not meant to wear your uniform outside as it's an infection risk!

How satisfying it would be to park a traction engine in front of his drive...

There will be a lot of turning in graves going on - that is appallingly disrespectful, particularly on this day of all days. As for the utter, utter prick in uniform, he is beneath contempt. I don’t care how ‘respectful and dignified’ they tried to come across, that was shameful. You don’t play top trumps with wreaths.

Last edited:
Tell that to all the healthcare professionals I see out and about in uniform.
Or the ones who take off the world's supply of PPE then go and have a hug in the break area.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Agreed, but the standing orders for the MDP etc around there will be to not abandon their posts by getting drawn into something like that, could be a bit of a come-on.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I vow to support coal, natural gas, and fracking!

Sluggy would have posted this

1605106552299.png

we were fans of the penguin of death

Latest Threads