Xmas Workers

#3
Not working but well be on and off all day. We do the big family get together on Boxing Day. So who else is here?
 
#5
Gungythree said:
I'm here,does being retired count as a job? :D
Sure does and even if technically it doesn't, it does today!! :D
 
#6
Stag on.....

(I'll be at work new year mind :( )
 
#8
one-run said:
I'm here as is Flo, well she's in the kitchen cooking brekkie.
Can she rustle me up something too, I have one hell off a hangover
 
#9
Me probably, unless a job comes in. Double time and the living is easy......
 
#10
intergeri said:
one-run said:
I'm here as is Flo, well she's in the kitchen cooking brekkie.
Can she rustle me up something too, I have one hell off a hangover
bacon, egg, black pudding, fruit pudding, mushrooms,tomato, fried bread and beans ........that ok Intergeri oh and a nice cuppa
( she has a fried tattie scone yuck)
 
#11
Getting treble time today and tommorrow! and only showing my face! civ div you just cant beat it, for all those real workers, have a quiet one! oh and STAG ON Wiz if your logged on.
 
#12
Not me,but Mrs.Cloggie always works on Christmasday (elderly home).

Respect for all you outthere that can't be at home this day!








J-D,thanks for the card! It's much appreciated!
 
#13
one-run said:
intergeri said:
one-run said:
I'm here as is Flo, well she's in the kitchen cooking brekkie.
Can she rustle me up something too, I have one hell off a hangover
bacon, egg, black pudding, fruit pudding, mushrooms,tomato, fried bread and beans ........that ok Intergeri oh and a nice cuppa
( she has a fried tattie scone yuck)
That sounds divine, count me in!! Love tattie scones and fruit pudding, mmmmmmm
 
#14
intergeri said:
one-run said:
intergeri said:
one-run said:
I'm here as is Flo, well she's in the kitchen cooking brekkie.
Can she rustle me up something too, I have one hell off a hangover
bacon, egg, black pudding, fruit pudding, mushrooms,tomato, fried bread and beans ........that ok Intergeri oh and a nice cuppa
( she has a fried tattie scone yuck)
That sounds divine, count me in!! Love tattie scones and fruit pudding, mmmmmmm
Jings crivvens help ma boab,the breakfast of champions :D
 
#15
Mwuhahahaha, christmas and new year off with work in between, woohoo
 
#16
saintstone said:
Mwuhahahaha, christmas and new year off with work in between, woohoo

Get basting and save a turkey sandwich for me .... and for all the other chrimbo duty wallahs stag'E'us Onus .... :wink: right off to scare the
 
#17
halo_jones said:
saintstone said:
Mwuhahahaha, christmas and new year off with work in between, woohoo

Get basting and save a turkey sandwich for me .... and for all the other chrimbo duty wallahs stag'E'us Onus .... :wink: right off to scare the
??? What are you off too scare? Neighbours kids? Pensioners?
 
#19
Cloggie said:
Not me,but Mrs.Cloggie always works on Christmasday (elderly home).

Respect for all you outthere that can't be at home this day!








J-D,thanks for the card! It's much appreciated!
Pleasure amigo. All the best.
 
#20
I don't mind,double time for me. Full breakfast,Chrimbo dinner with all the trimmings,(OK no Alchohol), someone to do the cleaning up, and make my bed , and watch telly and play games all day, no kids, and off in 5 days to give my kidneys a good pummelling. Happy days. Seasons greetings to all on ARRSE.

CTC
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
don't tell him pike The NAAFI Bar 194
endure Forces Discounts 5
DamianGreen The NAAFI Bar 51

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top