• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Xmas Workers

intergeri said:
one-run said:
I'm here as is Flo, well she's in the kitchen cooking brekkie.
Can she rustle me up something too, I have one hell off a hangover
bacon, egg, black pudding, fruit pudding, mushrooms,tomato, fried bread and beans ........that ok Intergeri oh and a nice cuppa
( she has a fried tattie scone yuck)

Getting treble time today and tommorrow! and only showing my face! civ div you just cant beat it, for all those real workers, have a quiet one! oh and STAG ON Wiz if your logged on.

Not me,but Mrs.Cloggie always works on Christmasday (elderly home).

Respect for all you outthere that can't be at home this day!

J-D,thanks for the card! It's much appreciated!

one-run said:
intergeri said:
one-run said:
bacon, egg, black pudding, fruit pudding, mushrooms,tomato, fried bread and beans ........that ok Intergeri oh and a nice cuppa
That sounds divine, count me in!! Love tattie scones and fruit pudding, mmmmmmm

intergeri said:
one-run said:
intergeri said:
one-run said:
That sounds divine, count me in!! Love tattie scones and fruit pudding, mmmmmmm
Jings crivvens help ma boab,the breakfast of champions :D

halo_jones said:
saintstone said:
Mwuhahahaha, christmas and new year off with work in between, woohoo

Get basting and save a turkey sandwich for me .... and for all the other chrimbo duty wallahs stag'E'us Onus .... :wink: right off to scare the
??? What are you off too scare? Neighbours kids? Pensioners?

I don't mind,double time for me. Full breakfast,Chrimbo dinner with all the trimmings,(OK no Alchohol), someone to do the cleaning up, and make my bed , and watch telly and play games all day, no kids, and off in 5 days to give my kidneys a good pummelling. Happy days. Seasons greetings to all on ARRSE.

CTC

Latest Threads