Xmas presents

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by polar69, Sep 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the risk of this thread going straight into the "worst of the naafi" bin.....

Christmas is just round the corner, what the most original, "fun" or downright weird prezzie you have ever bought the missus
  2. Long time ago pre mrs sbp, gave my mum a bungee video of me from OTX to NZ :lol: she was a little worried watching it first time as she wasn't sure how strong the elastic was :roll:
  3. I went Christmas shopping on christmas eve a few years ago and got pissed in the process, I was absolutely bladdered and spent most of the money I'd taken out of the cashline for my wifes present. I tried to get more cash out but the machines were down and all I had left was about £8.

I ended up buying her a 3 pack of tights from BHS, she loved them and still wears them, not.

I did get her a decent pressie in the January sales though, a nice Pressure Cooker, half price too.

Any future Mr. Bint who gives me a household appliance as a 'present' will find themselves heading straight for the divorce court!
  5. What about a hoover?
  6. Hoover = household appliance. :roll:

Edited to add: it's only you blerks who use the attachments for, erm, recreational reasons... ;)
  7. No, I mean a 'hoover', nudge nudge.
  8. Anything that can be bought from Ann Summers or a similar retailer is NOT a household appliance! :lol:
  9. Now were talking :)
  10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

The first wifeinblack gat a Scalextrix set one christmas.
  11. A certain REME Cpl in catterick bought his wive a beautiful shiney yellow 10 ton trolley jack, after the obvious argument he said "well if you don't like it I'll keep it then " What a star......now a singley...but a star
  12. How fab! That'd get a thumbs up from me, but I know of women who'd not be impressed: I suppose it all boils down to how well (or not :?) you know your partner!
  13. That's it, she's getting a new Black and Decker work bench.
  14. My dad's renowned for giving my sister and I power tools and other practical presents, but that's coz he's a dad & wants us to be independent women. Anything like that from a lover, unless I had expressly requested it, a definite no-no.
  15. Electric, vibrates - easy mistaker to maker.

Remember Mrs M got a frying pan once from her parents for Chrimbo - I wnet ballistic as not the sort of pressie one would expect but she had asked for it!! Could have saved me some thought and pressie searching if I could have had that option!!