Xmas carols for visit to officers mess?

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by jobman, Nov 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got any funny xmas carols for our one visit to the officers mess in two years! Cheers

2. You could use the one that people sang when visiting the psychiatric hospitals in Deutschland

"God rest you Jerry Mentalmen" :lol:

3. Just make something up mate and get totally rat arsed, play bar games, mess rugby and get em down you zulu warrior. Have a great time and Merry Christmas.

Remember what Tiny Tim says

"GOD BLESS EVERYONE"

Enjoy the moment

Tazzer

4. Boredom and general displeasure at having to work has resulted in this ARRSE inspired bastardization of The Twelve Days of Christmas...

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: a “Seen your ARRSE?” olive-green T-shirt!
    On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 2 N.I. gloves
    On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 3 Softie shirts
    On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 4 Leathermans
    On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 5 Walty Daggers with Wings!
    On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 6 Snugpak bags (for sleeping)
    On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 7 Jetboil stoves (for cooking)
    On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 8 Altberg boots (for tabbing)
    On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 9 S10s (for breathing)
    On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 10 Berets-blue (Peace-Keeping)
    On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 11 Tools (Entrenching)
    On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Vests (Assaulting)

5. and that was the total kit issue for the troops on telic 7 :wink: