Xfactor

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mrs_sting, Oct 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know nothing to do with the army but i was just wondering who do you think is gonna win the Xfactor?

Maybe a group this year? and what do people think of Rhydian, a complete prat but i think hes funny as!

2. Xwhat??? What drivvle are you referring to? Never watched it thankfully! I can always find something more interesting to do....like shave my eyeballs for example.

3. I prefer to spend my time removing the laces from all my pairs of boots, shoes and trainers and re-lacing them to ensure they are exactly the same length at each side. Much more fun than watching Simon Cowell do anything other than blow his own brains out.
    Even Dannii Minogue can't convince me to watch that utter arrse-gravy
    :x

4. Watch that sh!te and you're basically just inviting an unholy cabal of music moguls, minor celebs and TV hoorays to emotionally exploit you and provide you with 'entertainment' that would have been familiar to collosieum crowds or Victorian freak-show fans i.e making mongs suffer for the pleasure of their 'betters'. In many ways it's even harsher on the winners than the losers.

Why not find something more productive to do on a Saturday evening? Take someone out for dinner, go and get shedded, learn spanish, sit quietly in a darkened room, anything!

5. Dam my life is boring gonna have to try yours........lol

6. Whenever you're ready ;)

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Oxymoron alert!

You have started this drivelly, moronic thread about mong-factor in "The Intelligence Cell". Please join the queue on the right, and when it is your turn, enter the cublicle and press the "Exterminate Me Now!" button, then wait.

8. your in front so after you sir

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps you could ask the mods to move this to the NAAFI bar where it will receive the due consideration it requires.

10. Oh FFS, please, please, please with sugar on top, do not ever post something like this ever again. XFactor!?!?! If I want to fcuk about at work I'm not going to chat about that mentally embalming piece of sh1t am I.

11. nice to know it angers you all............lol

12. Remind me which Corps you are joining?

13. can i join yours :D

14. Interesting opening gambit, I suppose but to be honest most people would prefer it if you just came straight out with it and explained you were an SCH looking for some hard c0ck action.

15. Crack on love, I'm not there any more.