Xbox Trouble

Anyone else having trouble getting games to play on the Xbox? My dashboard won't even load up.

Sent from my HTC Desire S whilst touching myself.

it was very slow today when i loaded up...Lovefilm took an age to start and then refused to play anything...might be a recent update?

S_R

Yeah, I just found a notice on the Xbox page saying engineers are fixing a fault.

Sent from my HTC Desire S whilst touching myself.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Fucksticks, it's fucked. I may ask for a proportionate refund of my live subscription. I think it works out to around 7 pence per day.

Frostee broke it.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

Explains why I was having issues then...and with the X-Box, thought it was just the heat.

It's working for me now, stop breaking it Frostee.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

Yeah, and its your fault that I couldn't hit a barn door yesterday Frostee and I've heard that you were in Dallas the day Kennedy got shot! :p

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Yeah, and its your fault that I couldn't hit a barn door yesterday Frostee and I've heard that you were in Dallas the day Kennedy got shot! :p
Would've been a small miracle, considering I wasn't even born then!

T

Tinman74

She certainly looks old enough, her claims of not being born then are a CIA myth!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I'm staying out of this one, I'm in enough trouble as it is!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ritch Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets 4
davek The NAAFI Bar 10
M Classified Ads 6