Xbox 360

I've just been given an Xbox 360 console to go in my mancave.
Any decent games for it, not just shoot em up stuff, it won't be linked to the Internet or anything.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
0D129B61-D5EF-46FB-8F9D-5514FF9E2D28.jpeg

I’m so bored this morning.

Depends what you like playing, there are some excellent titles for the 360 which still hold up really well.

If you want to wander around doing stuff, Far Cry 3 & 4 are very good, Mass Effect 1-3, Red Dead Redemption and GTA4 are a good start.
Want to just shoot stuff? Halo Reach.
Driving around, Forza Horizon 1 and 2.
Civilizations - is excellent, its like gaming crack cocaine. e.g. I'll just have a quick half hour....oh no its now 3am
Flying things - Ace Combat 6

Plus they will be cheap as chips

TamH70

MIA
Hmm.

The Fallout games are pretty good - New Vegas and Fallout 3 - and the complete editions of those games should be available for pennies, or at least Fallout 3 should be. For some strange reason the ultimate edition of Fallout: New Vegas is selling for about twenty-five quid on eBay and elsewhere. That's way too much IMHO.

Fallout 3 -- Game of the Year Edition (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2009) Xbox One 93155126787 | eBay gets you a bid for the full Fallout 3 game.

Nier is a decent Japanese RPG. Stranglehold, the video game sequel to the John Woo movie "Hard Boiled" also has had some good reviews.

GreyArea

War Hero
Borderlands 1 & 2 GOTY editions. Halo 1-4 (inc ODST and Reach). Mass effect 1-3. Half Life 2 (Orange Box edition), Portal 2, Bioshock 1-3, Fall out 3 (GOTY), Fallout 3:New Vegas, Gears of War 1-3.

Go down to your local CEX swap shop (if you have one nearby )or eBay, plenty of game collections being auctioned on there too.

good call, I forgot about Fallout 3 and Fallout Las Vegas.

If you can get it, The Orange Box (Portal, Team Fortress and Half Life) is excellent, along with Portal 2 which is an excellent puzzle game.

Also really excellent are Bioshock. I particularly enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, but they are all pretty good.

LA Noire is another excellent game. More tactical based shooters like Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter are enjoyable. (I'm not really a fan of CoD).

Also the Lego games are pretty good and I'll admit to wasting time on Minecraft.

Saints Row is OK, if all a bit odd (i didn't really get into it)
Also If you did plug it into the internet (which you might need to do to get it to update its firmware) you can play World of Tanks which free to download and is OK.

Mate - I've loads you can have.

Give me a bit and I'll take a photo - all yours for nothing - I was going to give them away.

We're close so you could swing by, I'll leave them outside, you take away.

some good titles in there. Rainbow 6, hard as nails but satisfying when you do win
Project Gotham is a good blast.
Arkham Asylum, one of the best games on 360.
Battlestations Midway was really enjoyable, a bit strategic, a bit shoot them up.

some good titles in there. Rainbow 6, hard as nails but satisfying when you do win
Project Gotham is a good blast.
Arkham Asylum, one of the best games on 360.
Battlestations Midway was really enjoyable, a bit strategic, a bit shoot them up.
Yeah, just had a skim through them - boy, brought back some memories! Some really good games there.

Even the so called shooters had far more of a tactical edge than just twitch reflexes being the reason you'd succeed.

Latest Threads