XBOX 360, xbox live and GRAW 2.

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Birdy, Jan 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alrite muckers!
    I gave up the ol PC gaming months ago (May) played BF2 online but got bored. However I'm moving onto the ol xbox360 very soon and wanted to know if anyone is planning on playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on xbox live. Nothing geeky,no military talk on mic, no clan tags just abit of a laugh.
    Bareing in mind GRAW 2 is in the making gives you time to splash out on a 360 just to please me. :D
  2. Guess your all PC fanny's then :thumright:
  3. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Not got that Game yet however you can add me on line as a friend

IS Ski Geek
  4. Slightly off topic alot of people are having to send thier xbox 360 off for repair. Some are on thier 3rd/4th one. We sent ours back last week it is 7 mths old, yet nothing from microsoft about this problem.

5. Funnily enough my m8's 360 just died on him the other day. It's been sent back for repair.

Cheers geek as soon as GRAW2 comes out I'll be getting it, I'll add you. :thumright:
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Still getting to grips with GRAW on the PC, great stuff.
  7. My 360 has made me a social recluse! Damn you Microsoft, damn you to the pits of hell!
  8. Were you having a problem with the 360 or were you just advertising the game? I fear this may be why you had so few replies.
  9. Surely re-reading my original post would tell you.
    Ventress, GRAW on PC is pretty awesome but just been playing Rainbox Six: Las Vegas on the PC round a m8s house and kin ell it's awesome.
  10. not mad on GRAW on the 360, more of a Call Of Duty 3 man, brilliant both online and off...

not to mention pro evolution soccer. the best footy game ever.
  11. Went off Call of Duty after played COD2 and took me half a magazine to put someone on their arrse.
    Haven't played GRAW on the 360 yet, played GRAW on the PC and I was abit of a veteran of the original Ghost Recon on the PC.
    As my other thread might suggest I'm awaiting Arma Armed Assault basically Operation Flashpoint but re-vamped.
    If that turns out to be something like OFP then I'll wait a while to get a 360.
  12. Put a bullet in there head, that usually puts em on their arse. GRAW is a lot more strategic than the likes of CoD, at times to complex for a video game. im not really a PC man when it comes to games however my mate had FlashPoint and that was pretty sweet, the new one shud be special, dont they use that or something similar to train U.S soldiers???
  13. Excuse my post, I must have been having an attack of moron when I wrote it. No kind of offence intended there dude was prolly having another good day in the Army when I wrote it.
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

GRAW 2 out on PC March 2007ish.