Xbox 360 problem

Mighty_Blighty said:
I must be extremely lucky - i've had my 360 since they came out, and never had one problem with it.

Sorry :oops:

MB

You've obviously got a duff one which has sneaked through their quality assurance system. Its not a proper xbox until its displayed its burning rings! :D

windin said:
wrap the whole console in towel, make sure the vents are completly coverd then turn it on and leave it. It may take several hours or over night but it will overheat and cuase it red ring

Then send it back to them

they will fix it no questions asked, i have done this myself on two 360's and got the tip of a friend. No mater what the fault is as long as you can force it to red ring you can get a repair or replacment

Think I'll have to try this as mine has issues opening the CD tray and now displays a "Can't read disk please insert in to XBOX 360" so no games either. It's a bit bulky as a DVD player!

Thats what you get when you buy from a mate. Who took it to Afgahnistan! (note to self; good call mongchild!)

SuperTrooper said:
Mighty_Blighty said:
I must be extremely lucky - i've had my 360 since they came out, and never had one problem with it.

Sorry :oops:

MB

You've obviously got a duff one which has sneaked through their quality assurance system. Its not a proper xbox until its displayed its burning rings! :D

It's precisly this attitude towards Xbox 360s' that Microsoft have set aside $100,000,000 to prevent.

Well done, keep up the good work.

Latest Threads