x4 admit planning London bomb

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dashing_Chap, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And this is why I haven't bothered getting tickets for the Olympics and shall stay out of town during the Olympics...

BBC News - London Stock Exchange bomb plot admitted by four men

But if you think that's bad, the bastards planned to kill Boris Johnson too!

Fact of the matter is, I don't think we could stop a terrorist attack on the London Olympics if we tried. If someone wants to blow something up on their own and they're smart enough then they'll do it and there's nothing we or MI6/GCHQ or the SAS can do about it. There's too many variables, too many people and too much random chaos to keep track of one randomer with a rucksack of instant sunshine. As the saying goes, they only have to be lucky once but we have to be lucky all the time.

Is there any solution?

DC

2. One thing that's not variable is that you're a cut 'n' paste cock.

Is there any solution? Yes. Feck off.

• Like Like x 1
  3. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Please dont start we will have Werewolf along dribbling soon.

4. X59

X59 On ROPs

Capitulation ?

That's a very Churchillian post there mate.

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Dunno. Life is much about luck. But I have noticed, the harder I work the luckier I get. Let us hope people are working hard, eh?

6. What the fuck are you raving about you idiot?

Anything I've cut and pasted I've put in a quote box, everything else is mine.

This is what the CA forum is for - discussing current affairs.

You utter twat.

7. Concur with all of the above. But for once - for once - on Arrse someone will start a thread with something more engaging than a cut 'n' paste and a mong question like "is there any solution?".

Do you actually have a brain, given it's a current affairs thread? Or do you just notice something in the media, post it on arrse and postscript the quote with a "well who would have thought it, eh?" rhetorical flourish?

8. Solution, good question & yes so many variables & the bad guys are all fully aware of this too.

All it will take is a few staggered 'Hoax calls' from groups to cause maximum disruption, and there are plenty to choose from that wish to make the Olympics a nightmare for the Government, along with the slightest traffic jam in VIP lanes (the hammersmith flyer is proof of this).

The aim is to cause chaos & mayhem with maximum media coverage, in which any group will get on the build up, during and post games, contingency scenario planning is all well & good when you practice with the resources in the right area, choose an alternative area to distract & draw resources within a significant amount, putting massive strain on system then 'something' is bound to give.

9. ... to oxygen thieves???

It seems not. :x

10. Too late I fear - codeword 'instant sunshine' has been deployed. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Surely bombing London is a good thing. It's a fucking shithole.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Would this be an inappropriate time to suggest the use of pre-primed family cars that will explode next to sedentiary fuel tankers on our motorways?

Imagine how many fucking caravanners and Saloon driving cunts you could wipe out if you detonated a half tonne of ball bearings and P4 on the M5 at teatime?

13. I would support mining of the middle lane, triggered by twats who won't move over when lane 1 is empty.

• Like Like x 2
  14. If Caravanner's are your target audience just send in the Top Gear Boys, or perhaps practice on that Dale Farm bunch.

15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just rig the tankers and save the car for later - nobody checks em.

cardiff? I knew it was a mistake to train masoods lot at crickhowell, some of the locals must have been watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.