• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

X Troop ????

they say they design free websites for those who need it.
jaysus, after looking at their website, i need a fcuking aspirin, not
another website!

this is why i should never win the lottery :) otherwise could get involved
with this lunacy. which would be very very sad .having an old landy to
go off roading in fun .air soft/air gun to shoot cans with ok . dressing up as ultimate force in a home made pink panther very very sad

the sad thing is there kit is probably in better condition and they have more access to spares than a lot of units.
personally always wanted to drop the kids off in a surplus spartan well its one up from those bloody landcrusiers

Jesus chirst! Can anyone really be that sad.

I feel a vote coming. Is being a member of "Scrap heap challange SF Style" worse than being a train spotter?

PS
Didn't the HAC start this way :lol:

Is the U Boat the one at the Birkenhead knackered warships museum ? There can't be too many of them about. Could well be as I have spotted a few motorised walts around Merseyside. Hand painted Land Rovers with civvy tarps on. Warry as a chocolate fireguard.

Latest Threads