x reggy , thinking of volunteerin 4 Iraq , what do u think?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jimmyc, Jul 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shoul di go or should i stay ?
    X Kingo , been asked to go for up to 9.5 mths
    am just in process of starting my own business but i dont mind having that wait till i get back .
    TwO YOUNG KIDS AND A FIT MISSUS BUT SHE CAN WRECK ME HEAD SOME DAYS SO NOT OVERLY FUSSED ABOUT THAT EITHER.
    Been thinking its either go there and make a few quid or stay here doing what i do and either goin mad out of boredom , gettin jailed or volunteerin to go Iraq !

Opinions welcome , also i really wanna know if when you get mobilised do you rejion your old unit or go sopme where else and would i be used as an infantry soldier or be stacking blankets someplace?

Thanks all

2. And now can we have all that in English please. :D

3. no, just read it slower

4. Lost in translation!!!!!!!

5. Should i go or should i stay ?

eX Kingo , been asked to go for up to 9.5 mths
    Am just in process of starting my own business but i dont mind having that wait till i get back .
    I VE GOT TWO YOUNG KIDS AND A FIT MISSUS BUT SHE CAN WRECK ME HEAD SOME DAYS SO NOT OVERLY FUSSED ABOUT THAT EITHER.
    Been thinking its either go there and make a few quid or stay here doing what i do and either going mad out of boredom , gettin jailed or volunteerin to go Iraq !

Opinions welcome , also i really wanna know if when you get mobilised do you rejion your old unit or go some-where else and would i be used as an infantry soldier or be stacking blankets some place ?

Thanks all

-
    Hows that translate now ?

6. Allow me.

JimmyC is an ex Kingo and has been asked to go to Iraq for 9 and a half months. He is just in the process of starting his own business, but he doesn't mind waiting to do that until he gets back. He has 2 young children and an allegedly fit wife, who sometimes annoys him. He has been thinking that he can either go there and make some money, or stay in UK doing what he does and getting bored. There is a possibility he may fight and steal and get jailed (see Kingo). He would welcome your opinions and would like to know if he does get mobilised, will he re-join his old unit or go somewhere else. He would also like to know if he would be used as an infantry solder, or would he get stuck in the stores somewhere.

I hope this clarifies things.

Sluggy, Minister for Bad Spelling.

7. Ah, Vous parlez Chav, n'est pas?

8. many thanks Dale