X-Factor

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by ordinaryforces, Nov 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thinking about all the ROCK GODS that are still with us and have got a lifetime out of making brilliant recordings :roll: , I wonder if they were starting out today would they fall on their arse at the first appearance on x factor?, to start off i give you Cliff(doesnt he look young)Richard, I,ll probally be reading this in the HOLE tomorrow.By the way i have never seen the programme. cough. apologies if posted in wrong place

2. My first thought were "Oh no ...... not bloody X-Factor." But truly talented performers, in recent years, like Arctic Monkeys, have rised to fame without the X-Factor/Pop Idol. There are just a few X-Factor winners who MIGHT do OK.

3. Ozzy, bless 'im............

4. bovvy
    It must be the poor way that i put a question, But it was meant to be sarcasm, Cliff richard..ROCK GOD?

5. There was once a time (although VERY briefly) that Cliff was considered dangerous. I think it was about 1 week in 1957.

6. most of the 'ageing rockers' ie Ozzy, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton etc would not make it via X Factor purly because they would not let a certain judge bugger them senseless

7. Sharon?????