X Factor protest

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Dec 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently making a video to send to KAte Thornton, congratulatiing her on become top of my 'Women to throttle' list, ousting Bonnie Langford who has been there for over ten years.

The X factor is shite... the bird, Leona is a bit drippy, fantastic singer, but needs butt fcuking by a pirate and for someone to put her legs on the right way round...... I reckon that little scouse cnut would line up to eat the pirate straight out of the trouts boring bottom.

My video includes me laying out all the Christmas tree baubles on the floor and stamping on them in bare feet..... reducing my extremeties to pulps...

Kate fcuking Thornton invokes the sort of rage that gets whores murdered.... Her hair cut is worse than Poppy's Anyone knows where she lives let me know I want to post her a glass of festive Zyklon B
  2. I'm lucky as I don't watch the fcuking shite programme. :twisted:
  3. The way she stands all shoulders hunched and shaking her head she reminds me of Mrs Overall from Acorn Antiques.
  4. Thats the yuletide spirit sir. However, i think you may not be a chrimbo number one though.
  5. I hope someone gives her a good 'Jill Dando-ing' on Christmas morning
  6. I'm sat here now watching it with the clan (we recorded it). i have to agree cate nob rot really gets on my man chebs! i would like to ram a..........ram up her hole, whole!
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Halveg - how did you get my picture for your avatar? That is copyright so you owe me lots of beer.
  8. Don't you think that you've had enough?
  9. Then you and I must be related in some way,,,,,Dad?
  10. MDM Your sense of humor is F***ing amazing. Keep it up you brighten my life.
  11. Dont start him! FFS he'll start about rimming and annimals.
  12. They can't even come up with an original song, that one they both just sang is used on the Sandals Holiday resorts adverts 8O
  13. He's only saying what we all think but are too scared to say. Well done that man.
  14. ok, I'll volunteer to to do the deed! watched the xfactor for the first time last night (bord) (the final).
    Leona would get it & I am sure a bit of crabair in her is just what she needs for personnality developement! :)