X Factor now

Watching this with Mrs S-S

They are releasing a single record with all the proceeds going to Help For heroes

Not one for the show normally but good drills

Aye just saw that there, I'll buy it and give it to my mum or summit :oops:

Sh1t - Does this mean I have to like the cnuts on that program now?

IMHO it's a really good effort by the show. Cowell seemed genuine and in todays scum they mentioned one of the girls is a brat. One question though, why was no one wearing a poppy?

scouse_scribes said:
Jimima_Shark said:
Not sure about anywhere else but it's well dusty here!
Dusty? I thought it was the onions
No mate, dust, there were some dry throats in the audience I reckon seeing how hard they were swallowing. And not in a rude way either before anyone starts.

Flashy would like to say something. The Retard.

I thought it was ace.

Mrs Lefty has just won her spotter badge: Where was the spanish bint 'Ruth' Not fcuking there, not fcuking taking part. WTF!!!

LEFTY478 said:
Mrs Lefty has just won her spotter badge: Where was the spanish bint 'Ruth' Not fcuking there, not fcuking taking part. WTF!!!
Being a sad Bastrad I checked the web site and apparently Dan and Ruth got caught behind a door that got stuck, just checked the video and he isn't there either

more like a tech hitch than someone signing their X factor death warrant

jimnicebutdim said:
IMHO it's a really good effort by the show. Cowell seemed genuine and in todays scum they mentioned one of the girls is a brat. One question though, why was no one wearing a poppy?
This is hypocrisy. Last November three judges were wearing poppies as were the singers. However, Louie Walsh showed his true colours by not wearing a poppy. His choice. Now he's bigging it up with H4H. What's it to be you old cnut? And what's with the kid fron Derry. Are his family objecting?

S_S

Good G2. If they’ve got the excuses up on their site already, then someone in their PR dept was switched-on and must have known how much shіte would be inbound…

PandaLOVE said:
jimnicebutdim said:
This is hypocrisy. Last November three judges were wearing poppies as were the singers. However, Louie Walsh showed his true colours by not wearing a poppy. His choice. Now he's bigging it up with H4H. What's it to be you old cnut? And what's with the kid fron Derry. Are his family objecting?
Maybe it will be for sale in the Sinn Fienn shop? :wink:

I doubt the Dungiven massive worry about the cause, its not as though we have any presence there anymore or have for a few years now.

I will be buying it.

It was Mr Cowell that explained about the absence of two of the contestants just after the performance.

Cowell may appear to be a cock in public but I've been on the piss with the guy and if any 'celeb' or civvy deserves honorary squaddie status, its him. He has a squaddies mind set and actually says what he means. We tend to think bad of him due to what he appears to be connected with. He has a darn good idea what we go through (a lot of his real pals are soldier types) and despises Neu Liarbour with a passion. Sure, his ego is bigger than a small country but if you actually listen to him on his programmes, his rants aint that different from ours. Good on him for making the right decision (and it is his call) to chuck some dosh at HfH and RBL. He is after all, a frustrated squaddie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Royal Signals 773
evilone Officers 4
HVM_Boy Officers 23