x factor annoys sein fein

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/89644
feel the hatred bwhahhahahaah :twisted:
thought the x factor was beyond parody. Ok the help for hero's cd was a nice touch but pissing off sein fein even better :D

brighton hippy said:
http://www.indymedia.ie/article/89644
feel the hatred bwhahhahahaah :twisted:
thought the x factor was beyond parody. Ok the help for hero's cd was a nice touch but pissing off sein fein even better :D
I second that one :roll:

I don't like the X factor, the broad makes me watch it, threats of not giving it out later in the evening make it compulsary, i like what they did for the RBL and HforH tho, with the single and all that malarkie, and i love them for pissing off sein fein, what a gay name, he might aswell just be a big homo the homo cuunt.

From the link:

On the latest edition of the show, contestants including County Derry’s Eoghan Quigg were forced to perform a song in tribute to those who have invaded Ireland, Afghanistan and Iraq, and countless other countries, and displaced and murdered the native populace.
If the British army displaced and murdered the local populace, it makes me wonder where the Sinn Fein supporters come from. Idiots! The hypocrisy is strong in those fools.

Still, I am glad they are annoyed. They deserve to be.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
That has to be one of the funniest articles I have read in years.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice to see that sein fein can insult the thousands of Irish citizens who fought in two world wars and continue to fight today.

They really are pea brained student union level politicians.

How did they make the leap of logic that the lad was pressured into endorsing foreign occupations, FFS? All he's doing is taking part in a talent contest.

MsG

Concerns have also been expressed that all contestants will now be forced to wear Britain’s Imperial Poppy

No one is forced to wear it, the contestants that do wear do so out of pride for their country.

Maybe Simon Cowell could get one of the contestants to sing The Soldier, I bet Sein Fein would love that...

Bugsy said:
How did they make the leap of logic that the lad was pressured into endorsing foreign occupations, FFS? All he's doing is taking part in a talent contest.

MsG
They didn't. It is just propaganda and they are expecting their base support to be too stupid to notice the inconsistency.

....and displaced and murdered the native populace.
So what were they doing bombing areas full of innocent men women and children? Oh the hypocrisy of their twisted words.

"The British imperial Poppy"? Anyone know where I can get hold of one, I've only been able to find the RBL ones so far.

If it had a picture in the middle of a starving Irish urchin being kicked by a DMS boot, that would be just fab.

Notwithstanding the fact that the young man is taking part in a Brit talent contest. I assume that PSF would prefer him to be in a cod-Irish culture 32 County event on RTE. Splitter!

Well done X FACTOR you are a credit to the u.k. ,Thank's for supporting our British Troop's

Concerns have also been expressed that all contestants will now be forced to wear Britain’s Imperial Poppy, which is soaked in the blood of countless men, women and children.
This coming from the people who brought us the Omagh massacre :x

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if there is a market for the Sein Fein alternative, I shall call him poppyman. He of comes of course, without knees.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Royal Signals 773
evilone Officers 4
HVM_Boy Officers 23