x factor annoys sein fein

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by brighton hippy, Nov 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.indymedia.ie/article/89644
    feel the hatred bwhahhahahaah :twisted:
    thought the x factor was beyond parody. Ok the help for hero's cd was a nice touch but pissing off sein fein even better :D
  2. I second that one :roll:
  3. Well done X-Factor.
  4. Tell Sein Fein to GROW UP AND FUKC OFF.

5. Nice to get such a well-balanced view. (That's extreme sarcasm for those who enjoy X Factor) (so was the second half of that).
  6. I don't like the X factor, the broad makes me watch it, threats of not giving it out later in the evening make it compulsary, i like what they did for the RBL and HforH tho, with the single and all that malarkie, and i love them for pissing off sein fein, what a gay name, he might aswell just be a big homo the homo cuunt.
  7. From the link:

If the British army displaced and murdered the local populace, it makes me wonder where the Sinn Fein supporters come from. Idiots! The hypocrisy is strong in those fools.

Still, I am glad they are annoyed. They deserve to be.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That has to be one of the funniest articles I have read in years.
  9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Nice to see that sein fein can insult the thousands of Irish citizens who fought in two world wars and continue to fight today.

They really are pea brained student union level politicians.
  10. How did they make the leap of logic that the lad was pressured into endorsing foreign occupations, FFS? All he's doing is taking part in a talent contest.

11. No one is forced to wear it, the contestants that do wear do so out of pride for their country.

Maybe Simon Cowell could get one of the contestants to sing The Soldier, I bet Sein Fein would love that...
  12. They didn't. It is just propaganda and they are expecting their base support to be too stupid to notice the inconsistency.
  13. So what were they doing bombing areas full of innocent men women and children? Oh the hypocrisy of their twisted words.