X-Factor and the "Fat Munters...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Aug 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this one ahs been done tod eath.... But the "Fat Munters sing again on 'X-Factor'.... what a couple of delusional twunts....... 'Oft you jolly well go'... says Simon Cowell and the panel of Judges...

These 2 are as talentless as dead sheep..... but then would you... I mean... the dead sheep... or the 2 Fat Ladies....? :lol:

Apparently they have been evicted from their home due the 2 Fat Munters caterwauling (singing) in their street all night long....

They stated on 'X-Factor' they had been living in a car for the pst 6 or 7 weeks..... Gar..... whats the betting it smells like rotting kippers..... :p :?

Strewth some of the other contestants are as bad.... some bad tempered becasue they were told f*ck off...or words similar in meaning....

If you are really bored... Just watch the 'X-Factor'... :oops:

Attached Files:

2. fully agree but then the only reason i watch X Factor is looking at Danni and Cheryl and imagining them sharing a bed with CH!!! :twisted:

Now where is that Rohypnol!
  3. Funnily enough, I was gleefully running to my computer to comment on the very same subject! What I would focus on the most is... How the fook can the entire family fit into one car? I mean, who the hell makes it, ivecho? scania?? :?

Edited for: The fattest fingers you ever did see!
  4. Watching X factor!!!!, now that's wrong. Rather stick pins in my eyes. Anyway it's sat night, why are you's not out on the piss.(I'm at work, that's my excuse).

5. I have no friends and I smell of wee. :cry:
  6. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Busy tonight then? lol
  7. They stated on 'X-Factor' they had been living in a car for the pst 6 or 7 weeks

Christ, what make of car was it? A Bedford RL? :?
    They are absolute rubbish and have as much chance of winning as me. Having said that, it is definitely car crash TV - a modern day equivalent of the Gladiators in the Colisseum.
    Not that I would watch it, of course.
  8. I admit, I did watch it.

Does it not make anyone else feel uber-talented?
  9. Can't get home from the middle of the North sea. But come tuesday, it's ME time, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of my 2 weeks off. Certainly won't be watching that utter bollox(the x factor) they call entertainment.

10. Heidtheba - I thought you may be out sampling the bright lights of Elmpt/Bruggen rather than indoors watching that sh*te?
    I suggest you join a focus group or similar - you have taken the first step and actually admitted you watch it. It will be painful at first, but it will be worth it to get it out of your system.
    Have another wobbly.
    You know it makes sense. :)
  11. Points noted slipperman, I am looking at the stamp collecting proffesion.

Going out? Heavy night last night so no go on that, but wobbly is lovely and cold :wink:
  12. What's wrong with you - can you not handle 2 consecutive nights on the lash?
    They don't make Scalies like they used to - lightweight! :wink:

Have a Wobbly for me!
  13. It is car crash TV - funny to watch people who genuinely think they have talent being brought up short. The wife turned to me and said she couldn't believe one of them could fit into a car let alone all the pets etc they claim to have in there with them. Singing at 0300 in the street, with their 'talent'. Not surprised she was evicted.

I actually stop watching once the heats are over - it's boring then.
  14. Just taking it a little easier after 3 weeks non-stop lashing it up :oops:

But on your last, I'll have a few more than one for you :D
  15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

far more reminiscent of a Victorian style day trip to laugh at the poor sods in the asylum.

this programme sullies the good name of sh1te.