Wyemans joke

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by wyeman, Feb 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you call a single man who laughs at 'jokes' about murdered babies and abused youngsters? ---------------- SICK

2. Go away you pathetic turd.
  3. Don't know , go on tell us?
  4. Oh dear, Wyeman, you just love putting yourself in front of the firing squard, don't you. You really seem to be an increasingly pathetic, attention-seeking fckwit of the highest order. If you don't like it, we don't want you here! Sod off.
  5. Give it a rest, you pr1ck. Thought you had already been shot down in flames re this in the other thread. If you don't like it, take your 38 posts and feck of to some politically correct forum of your choosing. W@nker.
  6. My word, give the man 10 / 10 for persistence.
  7. Are you Caliode9 ?..

........now THERE was fcukwit of Cecil B DeMille proportions !!
  8. Sorry, but that is funny.

Not as funny as this though... you catching AIDs in a sauna and giving it to your girlfriend
  9. Nah, JR... I think he must be one of those 'Walts' who was rightfully abused by DB and Geordie.
  11. What do you call a fudge-packing knobhound that has only one topic for discussion?.........Anybody say "Wyeman"?
  12. Sickwyeman?
  13. guess where this is going?
  14. Whats wrong with you Wyeman, did your parents not give you enough attention as a child? or perhaps your father gave you a little too much attention, although not of an appropriate nature.
  15. How does he know I'm single? This guy's good.................