Wyemans joke

What do you call a single man who laughs at 'jokes' about murdered babies and abused youngsters? ---------------- SICK

Wyeman

Oh dear, Wyeman, you just love putting yourself in front of the firing squard, don't you. You really seem to be an increasingly pathetic, attention-seeking fckwit of the highest order. If you don't like it, we don't want you here! Sod off.

Give it a rest, you pr1ck. Thought you had already been shot down in flames re this in the other thread. If you don't like it, take your 38 posts and feck of to some politically correct forum of your choosing. W@nker.

My word, give the man 10 / 10 for persistence.

wyeman said:
What do you call a single man who laughs at 'jokes' about murdered babies and abused youngsters? ---------------- SICK

Wyeman
Sorry, but that is funny.

Not as funny as this though... you catching AIDs in a sauna and giving it to your girlfriend

JRHartley said:
Are you Caliode9 ?..

........now THERE was fcukwit of Cecil B DeMille proportions !!
Nah, JR... I think he must be one of those 'Walts' who was rightfully abused by DB and Geordie.

Sickwyeman said:
What do you call a single man who uses his righthand to type endless judgemental moralising bull5hit on Arrse whilst simultaneously using their left hand to crack one out over glossy pictures of Mary Whitehouse?

Sickwyeman

What do you call a fudge-packing knobhound that has only one topic for discussion?.........Anybody say "Wyeman"?

Whats wrong with you Wyeman, did your parents not give you enough attention as a child? or perhaps your father gave you a little too much attention, although not of an appropriate nature.

wyeman said:

Wyeman
How does he know I'm single? This guy's good.................

sandmanfez said:
Whats wrong with you Wyeman, did your parents not give you enough attention as a child? or perhaps your father gave you a little too much attention, although not of an appropriate nature.
sounds like he had a special secret with daddy, that if mummy found out she would die!!!

Latest Threads