WWIII

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ATrotter96, Feb 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's fair to say WWIII is seriously overdue.

How, Where and When do you think it will go down?

2. Fuck me! Isn't it past your bedtime?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You're not very good at this sock puppetry thing are you.

4. me - your house, tonight on your mum...she tastes luvverrly

5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Round the back of the rubbish bins behind the pub......just like your mum did

6. Oh dear! I know I don't usually do "serious" on here but....

I've got General Hackett's book "The Third World War" and while it was very well written, as a "future history" it was so wide of the mark as to be embarrassing.

In reality I believe WW3 is going on right now and it started on 11th September 2001

Normal piss taking service will be resumed as soon as possible

• Like Like x 8
  7. i think your safe where you live!

8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

As to a book far closer to the mark, with reference to Cold War type WW3, Kenneth Macksey's First Clash is quite good even if he's Canadian and deals with it mainly from that aspect.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im holding out for WW IV. Ive got a nice pointy stick and a big rock

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Well, I have a big stick with a pointy rock on it!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

It's gonna happen precisely today at 2300... here - that's if TSO doesn't shut the fuck up.

12. Well, I have big rocks and a pointy dick.

13. Somerset will secede from the UK over the issue of the “cider tax”, the totally f’ing absurd minimum price per unit of alcohol proposals. The Cornish and the rest of the Celtic brotherhood will support the rebellion, the rest of the former empire will get on the bandwagon of revenge and the US will have the tough choice of the “special relationship” or the immigrant vote. And the Chinese will sell us all scooters to run to the hills. Duck and cover!

14. Hopefully it will involve four very large negro men visiting your mother's place of residence and slowly torturing her to death for not taking you up her gaping and cum hungry arsehole.

15. I don't know but Europe have hosted the last two tournaments (the finals anyway)... Maybe we should have it somewhere that is totally fucked anyway like Afghanistan or North Africa or Hull.