WWE Wrestler in murder-suicide killings

I thought 'Canadian Crippler' (his nickname) was a euphemism for something otherwise unspeakable? I wouldn't like to hazard a guess what that would be.

Legallybald said:
I thought 'Canadian Crippler' (his nickname) was a euphemism for something otherwise unspeakable? I wouldn't like to hazard a guess what that would be.
Just googled 'Canadian Crippler' Legallybald as never heard of the saying before, yuck/ouch/Oooh! (delete as appropiate)

There's nowt as strange as folk. Can you imagine all the drivel thats now going to served up to all those who follow this so called entertainment.

B

Biscuits_AB

Bad News Brown is dead? Jeez, he was only just posting in the RAC forum the other week as well.

WWE wrestler Yokozuna died in a Liverpool hotel room of a heart attack I think (a tabloid said he may have died because he was scared of spiders!)

Before he died he was touring the North West/Liverpool and a friend of mine had the opportunity to meet him at a nightclub where he worked.

After closing some clubbers wanted some autographs and Yokozuna told my friend to get him a pen. My friend told him politely that he couldn't get one because the club had closed. The man mountain told my friend to get him a pen or he'll 'snap his neck' and my friend said, 'I would like to see you try and catch me!'

I think two days later the huge wrestler was dead and my friend told everyone that he gave Yokozuna the 'stare of death', which seemed ironic considering his rather weedy 'try and catch me' boast.

They missed The British Bulldog Davey 'Boy' Smith and his tag team partner Tom 'Dynamite Kid' Billington has been in a wheel chair for a number of years.

Jake the snake Roberts is just a matter of time due to his alcohol and crack cocaine addictions

According to some reports today, the sick b@stard had been injecting his son with HGH.

Burn in Hell, cnut. :evil:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunnoficarus The Intelligence Cell 32
Applehead The NAAFI Bar 5
chocolate_frog The Intelligence Cell 9