• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WWE star in pyro accident

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN.

You believe that shit do you?
Staged.
Weren't they all good at first aid? No-one thought to get some cold water to reduce the heat of the burn injuries? Of course not because he didn't have any.

I can only assume that you came across this vid because you like that sort of homo-erotic shit!

Due to the large amount of scar tissue rendering him fuck ugly, I suppose he'll be wearing a mask from now on and calling himself "The Phantom."

I'm now off to do something interesting like..................... stub my toe!

Yep, it's fake. Too much jumping around on his head a la premiership footballer. A person can move around a lot when injured but not like that. Next you will swear that Owen Heart really did die ha ha...oh wait...

Latest Threads