WW3 ...Who's Starting it ???

Ok Currently we have the following trying to get the title match on the go;

Pakistan vs India

NK vs USA

Israel vs Iran

fair enough everyone will get involved as well, but am I missing any other Major players throwing their teddies in the corner ?

Me if anyone starts another "What if...." thread.

Wales v England after World Rugby said the TMO was wrong on Saturday and they should have been awarded the Try

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
For a list of possible start pairs, read Down To a Sunless Sea.

Turkey - if anyone looks at them in a funny way, calls their pint a puff or mentions Christmas. Or suggests that secularism is a good idea.

Me if anyone starts another "What if...." thread.
What if you didn't feel the way you do about people asking 'what if'? In fact, what if you were actually interested in the alternative scenarios raised by people asking 'what if'?

What if you didn't feel the way you do about people asking 'what if'? In fact, what if you were actually interested in the alternative scenarios raised by people asking 'what if'?
I'm not. I'm more interested in how to get a BFO wardrobe, a kingsize bed and a 3 seater sofa bed (complete with various arrsers' DNA) to Gatherley Road tip by Friday at the moment. I might be a bit more interested next week. Then again, I might not. See how it goes.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm more interested in how to get a BFO wardrobe, a kingsize bed and a 3 seater sofa bed (complete with various arrsers' DNA) to Gatherley Road tip by Friday
Blackmail Bribe the DNA owners.

I'm not. I'm more interested in how to get a BFO wardrobe, a kingsize bed and a 3 seater sofa bed (complete with various arrsers' DNA) to Gatherley Road tip by Friday at the moment. I might be a bit more interested next week. Then again, I might not. See how it goes.
Just leave them outside your house on the meanwhile, with any luck some pikeys should take them

Put the bed and the Sofa inside the BFO wardrobe , move it in one go.
P.S do not ask @jarrod248 to help he,s got a bad back.

Bulky waste is a term used to describe items that are too big to be taken away in the regular bin collections.
You can take these goods free of charge to North Yorkshire County Council's household waste recycling centres at:
Gatherley Road, Brompton-on-Swale
Moor Road, Leyburn
These centres are open all year round but close every Wednesday. You can find more details and opening hours here.
We can collect bulky waste from your home. It costs £38 for up to five items and £48 if one or more of the five items is hazardous.
To arrange and pay for a bulky item collection, fill in the Request a bulky waste collection form.
If you leave household items out for collection, make sure they're stored safely and securely, so that they don't pose a risk to anyone, especially children.Rather than dispose of these items, you might like to offer them to organisations and charities that can make good use of them instead. An online search will offer plenty of options.