WW3 news

This version of KGBIrrelevant certainly has the lowest literacy rating of any of the predecessors.

I wonder if they use this sign in as a training tool for the less capable government trolls.

This version of KGBIrrelevant certainly has the lowest literacy rating of any of the predecessors.

I wonder if they use this sign in as a training tool for the less capable government trolls.
Do they honestly believe any one cares what some turnip-molesting peasant in the arse-end of the Rodina thinks?

You make some interesting points, but I believe that a group of people who have been acting atrociously over the last 5,000 years, including the years when the Geneva conventions were enacted, have no right to critcise the actions of any other nation.
This is based on the point that you made that raping German civilians as an act of revenge is 'OK' according to their belief systems.
This extends to all nations, tribes and empires. Don't complain about the actions of your adversary if you yourself are guilty of war crimes.
Back on track, I hope there will be no WW3 between Russia and NATO, both sides have far too much to lose.
A more likely scenario would be a combined defence against Chinese aggression, if the Chinese continue their build up in Africa and their influence over Iran.

You make some interesting points, but I believe that a group of people who have been acting atrociously over the last 5,000 years, including the years when the Geneva conventions were enacted, have no right to critcise the actions of any other nation.
This is based on the point that you made that raping German civilians as an act of revenge is 'OK' according to their belief systems.
This extends to all nations, tribes and empires. Don't complain about the actions of your adversary if you yourself are guilty of war crimes.
Back on track, I hope there will be no WW3 between Russia and NATO, both sides have far too much to lose.
A more likely scenario would be a combined defence against Chinese aggression, if the Chinese continue their build up in Africa and their influence over Iran.
I also believe ... no, I'm sure that WW3 will not happen just because it is unprofitable for all sides.
Yes, China is a very important country and it will eventually make our world really multi polar. We came from 2 superpowers world to the only superpower period and we are going to enter zero superpower world.

Last edited:
Well, I could quote BBC

Really I used The Express intentionally - to demonstrate how such type incident could be presented by some marginal news sources.
Of course it is too far from WW3 but...

Now imagine that a collision happens in the sea of Japan between Russian and US naval vessels. Would it be a problem?
Wasnt a war when your bois rammed US ships in the Black Sea deliberately

Jewish soldiers in the ranks of the Red Army used to revenge raping German women. Highly likely they didn't use the condoms kindly send by the British.
From 350 to 500 thousands of Jews served in the Red army (1941-45).
Ahh retro russian anti semitism ,blaming jews. which chapter of the protocols of the elders of Zion on you on today

Ahh retro russian anti semitism ,blaming jews. which chapter of the protocols of the elders of Zion on you on today
Dear sir, so you believe that Jewish soldier didn't rape German women during WW2. It's an interesting opinion. Maybe you are right.
Note, that I quoted reliable sources or maybe from your point of view Yad Vashem site is not sufficiently reliable?

Dear sir, so you believe that Jewish soldier didn't rape German women during WW2. It's an interesting opinion. Maybe you are right.
Note, that I quoted reliable sources or maybe from your point of view Yad Vashem site is not sufficiently reliable?
Dear sir , so you believe the brave russian farm boys of the rodina didnt rape german women, only your dirty jew soldiers?

Amazing you let Berlin, capital of Hitlerite fascism be stormed only by your Jew Soldiers led by Zhukov and Chuikov

Dear sir , so you believe the brave russian farm boys of the rodina didnt rape german women, only your dirty jew soldiers?

Amazing you let Berlin, capital of Hitlerite fascism be stormed only by your Jew Soldiers led by Zhukov and Chuikov
I reckon that there are a lot of theories, allegations emerged after WW2. Most of them remain just allegations not backed by facts or/and statistics.
From my point of view it is logical to suggest that at least part of rapes in Germany were conducted by Jewish servicemen. But how big are respective numbers only God knows.

The Russian Revolution of 1917 signalled radical changes for the lives of about five million Jews who populated the Russian empire at the time. The February Revolution of 1917 had already de jure abolished the Pale of Settlement... In 1939, the Soviet Union annexed parts of Eastern Poland, Transnistria, and the Baltic States, all heavily populated by Jews. By 1939, the Jewish population of the Soviet Union constituted about 3.2 million people. In 1941, the German army invaded the Soviet Union, thus starting the Great Patriotic War that took the lives of twenty-seven million Soviet citizens, including about 1.8 million Soviet Jews. Jews served in the Soviet military (460,000 enlisted; 140,000 killed); another 1.2 million Soviet Jews and 200,000 Polish Jews spent the war in the Soviet Central Asian Republics. (Oxford Bibliographies, Russian author)

So, proportionately, Jewish service deaths in the Red Army were about the same as Gentile (the figure depends on source and categorisation). Saying that Jews were more likely to rape than Gentiles because of early historical traits is not only ridiculous it ignores the Viking, Mongol, Hun and similar cultural and genetic sources of the Russian population - all of which liked a bout of rape and pillage.

Clown!

The Russian Revolution of 1917 signalled radical changes for the lives of about five million Jews who populated the Russian empire at the time. The February Revolution of 1917 had already de jure abolished the Pale of Settlement...
Btw, there were only a handful of Jews in the (then) capital Sankt-Peterburg and in Moscow. But after the revolution hundreds thousands of Jews came to big cities. In 50's 10% of population of Moscow (then 5 mln.) were Jews.
In 1939, the Soviet Union annexed parts of Eastern Poland, Transnistria, and the Baltic States, all heavily populated by Jews. By 1939, the Jewish population of the Soviet Union constituted about 3.2 million people. In 1941, the German army invaded the Soviet Union, thus starting the Great Patriotic War that took the lives of twenty-seven million Soviet citizens, including about 1.8 million Soviet Jews. Jews served in the Soviet military (460,000 enlisted; 140,000 killed); another 1.2 million Soviet Jews and 200,000 Polish Jews spent the war in the Soviet Central Asian Republics. (Oxford Bibliographies, Russian author)
Yes, they are well known facts.
So, proportionately, Jewish service deaths in the Red Army were about the same as Gentile (the figure depends on source and categorisation).
Agreed.
Saying that Jews were more likely to rape than Gentiles because of early historical traits is not only ridiculous...
It is no more than allegation, only possible explanation based of claims made in Yad Vashem site and old Jewish customs that devoted followers of Judaism use to follow.
it ignores the Viking, Mongol, Hun and similar cultural and genetic sources of the Russian population - all of which liked a bout of rape and pillage.
Your argument could be applied to many nations that had historical contacts with Vikings (for example). Would you claim that the English, the Scots, the French, Swedes and other Scandinavians 'liked a bout of rape and pillage'?
Thank you for interesting post mr.Clown.

Last edited:
I reckon that there are a lot of theories, allegations emerged after WW2. Most of them remain just allegations not backed by facts or/and statistics.
From my point of view it is logical to suggest that at least part of rapes in Germany were conducted by Jewish servicemen. But how big are respective numbers only God knows.
In more recent years your friend and colleague grey Fox was rather proud of the rapey war crimes they claimed to have committed

Hmmm, lets use that train of thought

Since the Largest group in the RKKA was russians then is it not logical that the largest percentage of Rapists in Berlin were ALSO Russian

As usual you russians still try to use Jews as your scapegoats

Only 500K jews served in entire RKKA during WW2 with 142K being killed, out of 34,476,700 russians. they were 1% of the force yet apparently the entire strength of Zhukov and Chuikovs forces at Berlin. Apparently the actual russians of the russian army were too cowardly to go to Berlin

It is no more than allegation, only possible explanation based of claims made in Yad Vashem site and old Jewish customs that devoted followers of Judaism use to follow.

Going from allegation to explanation at that speed is impressive, if it were not for the deviation via bo**ocks.

Hmmm, lets use that train of thought

Since the Largest group in the RKKA was russians then is it not logical that the largest percentage of Rapists in Berlin were ALSO Russian

As usual you russians still try to use Jews as your scapegoats
Let's recall one of the most known case of mass rape during WW2
Goumiers were colonial irregular troops forming the Goums Marocains
Monte Cassino was captured by the Allies on May 18, 1944. The next night, thousands of Goumiers and other colonial troops scoured the slopes of the hills surrounding the town and the villages of Southern Lazio. Italian victims' associations such as Associazione Nazionale Vittime delle Marocchinate alleged that 60,000 women, ranging in age from 11 to 86, suffered from violence
So in this case we are aware about ethnical origin of the rapists. But Monte Cassino was captured by Allied forces where British ones were majority. According to your logic most of the rapists in Monte Cassino were British. But it is absurd. In this and similar cases each time there is minority of criminals motivated by their habits, customs, mentality.

Let's recall one of the most known case of mass rape during WW2

So in this case we are aware about ethnical origin of the rapists. But Monte Cassino was captured by Allied forces where British ones were majority. According to your logic most of the rapists in Monte Cassino were British. But it is absurd. In this and similar cases each time there is minority of criminals motivated by their habits, customs, mentality.
So then your supposition is that the russian soldiers who took Berlin then must be Jews? where were the 2.3 million russian soldiers of Zhukov, Konev and Rokkosovski hiding?