Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW3 news

What better way for a military to test it’s new equipment, than in a war zone? Enter Russia into the Middle East, only to get twatted by the bog standard RPG

4 - The Queen is going to abdicate and the Royal Family is going to implode
5 - the 'murder' of Princess Diana.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, I could quote BBC

Really I used The Express intentionally - to demonstrate how such type incident could be presented by some marginal news sources.
Of course it is too far from WW3 but...

Now imagine that a collision happens in the sea of Japan between Russian and US naval vessels. Would it be a problem?
Russia becomes a glass car park?

Or....Russia just agrees to let it go.

Either way, dinky little Russia won't win, however much you Russian trolls would like it too.

5 - the 'murder' of Princess Diana.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hang on no ones mentioned the underpant gnomes, you can't get to point 5 without mentioning them

7A7EA15A-3121-4C26-911E-DEF81C1245EF.jpeg

nuff said!

Russia becomes a glass car park?

Or....Russia just agrees to let it go.

Either way, dinky little Russia won't win, however much you Russian trolls would like it too.
Remember, these are the same Russian Trolls who lost Gay Vladimir the US elections, they can smell the gun oil on the nearby Nagant pistols.

ACAB

LE
Therein lies your first mistake. You quoted the Daily Express. A hive of terrible, inaccurate, lacklustre journalism. On par with The National Enquirer
I read, with growing incredulity, a story in today's DE of a Nuclear Blast re the European Union at the Channel Tunnel as a form of 'Hard Brexit' dated 1968.

I have two points of order with this in that we had not joined the then EEC at that time and further the damned Tunnel wasn't started until 1988.

Sloppy reporting at its best.

Link to post #25.

I say bring it on!

It gets us out of lockdown, it will thin the world population out a bit and get everyone refocussed on what is important, and I'm nearly out of Russian vodka, so can help myself as I wander around Moscow!

In Soviet times 12-mile territorial water boundary was extended by Soviet government to whole the Peter the Great Gulf in the sea of Japan. US government disagreed and and now disagrees with the boundary.
Spastic

I say bring it on!

It gets us out of lockdown, it will thin the world population out a bit and get everyone refocussed on what is important, and I'm nearly out of Russian vodka, so can help myself as I wander around Moscow!
We could do with a worthy foe due to the lacklustre this withdrawl from Afghanistan and covid19, lifes pretty dull at the mo, would be more exciting fighting a modern armed foe rather than rag head Islamic brainwashed cells and jihadis

We could do with a worthy foe due to the lacklustre this withdrawl from Afghanistan and covid19, lifes pretty dull at the mo, would be more exciting fighting a modern armed foe rather than rag head Islamic brainwashed cells and jihadis
TYFYS

Zhopa

War Hero
Sloppy reporting at its best.

There are only two media outlets I absolutely refuse to do interviews for: Russia Today and the Express. RT because they will deliberately mess with what you said and take it out of context to make you sound as though you are a frothing maniac or just an utter tit; the Express because they do exactly the same thing, only through rank incompetence and cluelessness.

There are only two media outlets I absolutely refuse to do interviews for: Russia Today and the Express. RT because they will deliberately mess with what you said and take it out of context to make you sound as though you are a frothing maniac or just an utter tit; the Express because they do exactly the same thing, only through rank incompetence and cluelessness.
You mean you're not?

Latest Threads