WW3 is coming?

Ynetnews News - Russia warns citizens to prepare for attack on homeland
Russia warns citizens to prepare for attack on homeland
The citizens of Russia received a televised message from their government telling them to prepare bomb shelters and gas masks in case of a war on the Russian home front; US President Obama reportedly weighing whether or not to launch massive cyber attack against Russian leaders.
Ynet|Published: 15.10.16 , 20:34
Ynetnews - Wikipedia
Ynetnews is the online English-language Israeli news website of Yedioth Ahronoth, Israel’s most-read newspaper

Lucky I had a monster telly delivered in the week.

I can hide in the box when the missiles start falling.

I fancy a cheese toastie......

This WW3 business. Will it be after the pending so-called 'race war' that I've heard about?

I need to flash my bay window so would appreciate if we could put it off a bit as I am not as quick as I used to be.
You bay window will be getting all the flashes it needs......... ;)

You may wish to retreat to your cellar (at a rate of knots) for the next bit of the feature.....

If you haven't got a cellar Amazon are doing a special on monster TV's

Lucky I had a monster telly delivered in the week.

I can hide in the box when the missiles start falling.

I fancy a cheese toastie......
Put the bread topped with cheese, thinly-sliced raw onion and a bit of cayenne pepper on your roof. Then you'll be able to have a quick snack before the blast wave arrives. That'll save on the washing up. Win win.

Predictive text seems to have really ballsed up my previous.
Fhark- I has now forgoterisated what I were saying.
Not to worry, it will be obliterisated when Vlad's crowd start throwing their toys out the window.

I hate iPhones

Not overly keen on russkies either.

Or septics.

Or anything remotely non-Brit.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not fair, I've just had a nice new bathroom fitted. It's so new I haven't even had a bath yet.
Do you think they can put it off till Tuesday, maybe Wednesday?