• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

WW2 IN Colour

Considering the number of cross-posters between arrse & WWII in colour, I think it can be safely said that we know it's there.
(fecking smilies wont work, so you'll have to imagine me blowing you a raspberry;-)

Hiya Oddbod,

R u sure you do,nt mean the american version spelt ww2incolor, as mine is spelt the British way,

Paulyb102

paulyb102 said:
Hiya Oddbod,

R u sure you do,nt mean the american version spelt ww2incolor, as mine is spelt the British way,

Paulyb102
Aaaargh!

The consumption of distilled grain products hath made me too lazy to check before posting.

Apologies.

Oddbod said:
paulyb102 said:
Hiya Oddbod,

Paulyb102
Aaaargh!

The consumption of distilled grain products hath made me too lazy to check before posting.

Apologies.

No probs matey easily done! happy slavvering oddbob!

Nazi IT/Internet people who think you shpuld be working, Not surfing the internet all day having fun :)