Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
This is the kind of crap the MSM come out with the push an agenda to do a hit piece on people.

Scenario: A man they don't like drinks a bottle of water.

MSM headline: Man drinks liquid that is used to cool engines.

Now they are 'technically' not lying, but they are painting a false narrative and this is the sort of crap we are seeing more and more of on a daily basis from the MSM.
You mean a bit like the ratlickers screaming about how there is aluminium and mercury in vaccines and that they cause autism?

Spoiler alert - there has never been any mercury nor aluminium in any vaccine and they are proven not to cause autism.

On this we have seen numerous lies by the ratlickers - and a complete misunderstanding of science by them (and occasionally the media). For example the video that @ipso_facto posted which shows an utter lack of understanding of how science works - or what happened.

But yeah, MSM, yah boo hiss!

I agree but unfortunately there are people who will never accept, even if you put it in their face, because they're so brain washed.

1. You are not worth tracking. I mean it. Nobody cares a hoot about you, let alone the security services. Unless you start buying large quantities of certain chemicals or browsing certain websites you are utterly without value.

2. Pretty much everyone in the UK carries a mobile phone. Sit down and STFU.

Agreed, they have been selective with the truth for so long now and pushed their agenda so much that most people of reasonable intelligence no longer trust anything that they come out with. That's why people do their own research nowadays.
You are not ‘duing yur own resurch’ - you are consuming content.

If you want to see how to ‘do research’ using open source information then there are a number of courses available for free and the Bellingcat website has a number of excellent examples of how to do it.

So far I haven’t seen a ratlicker I would trust to tell me that it was daylight at midday on midsummers day.

I agree but unfortunately there are people who will never accept, even if you put it in their face, because they're so brain washed.

You’re him, aren’t you? I bet you troll these videos around multiple fora to get as many to people as possible to click on them and drive your advertising revenue up.

Agreed, they have been selective with the truth for so long now and pushed their agenda so much that most people of reasonable intelligence no longer trust anything that they come out with. That's why people do their own research nowadays.

Its like one of those videos where they get Siri and Google to talk to each other.

Did you know that not only do product barcodes have three sixes hidden among them, but the designer of the UPC barcode system (George Laurer) has the middle name Joseph? This means his name consists of three six letter words and he is the beast himself, because the UPC guard bars he created with his number 666 and are the number carried by his name 666.

666 barcode of the beast. (Not Lucifer - Lucifer isn’t the devil, Christians changed the Bible in their retranslations which referred to ‘the light’ into a name ‘Lucifer’

If you pay attention to your video then all the anti vax protestors have nothing to worry about with taking the vaccine, they just need to have a bath afterwards and wash it all away
That foils the great conspiracy

So if you are doing your own research, care to share your research criteria? How you recruited volunteers to show the effects or otherwise of the various different vaccines available? Your methodology to ensure a true unbiased double blind trial? How you collected the results, The analysis of the data.

Because that's what all the different vaccine producers had to do, in numerous countries because as demonstrated, different countries have different regulators.

So if you are doing your own research, care to share your research criteria? How you recruited volunteers to show the effects or otherwise of the various different vaccines available? Your methodology to ensure a true unbiased double blind trial? How you collected the results, The analysis of the data.

Because that's what all the different vaccine producers had to do, in numerous countries because as demonstrated, different countries have different regulators.
That's how some people do research, however there's more than one way to crack an egg as I am sure you well know.

That's how some people do research, however there's more than one way to crack an egg as I am sure you well know.

Ok, outline how you have researched vaccines and managed to get a different opinion than every respected public health expert and consultant in virology around the world

Ok, outline how you have researched vaccines and managed to get a different opinion than every respected public health expert and consultant in virology around the world
Why, so you can reply and then come out with something to say my research was not the norm way of doing it and that I am wrong and blah blah blah. It makes no difference to you so why bother even replying. I've made my mind up about the vaccine from all the information I have and that's all there is too it. You can form your own opinion about that as I am not that arsed what you think.

Do-you-own-research-cover.png

Why, so you can reply and then come out with something to say my research was not the norm way of doing it and that I am wrong and blah blah blah. It makes no difference to you so why bother even replying. I've made my mind up about the vaccine from all the information I have and that's all there is too it. You can form your own opinion about that as I am not that arsed what you think.

Not at all, as I said I am interested in how you arrive at a different conclusion to all the folk in the world who have spent their careers in public health or virology?